Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay im sending my grill back to kyle at stillen and putting a speed grill in a stock grillshell i got from a buddy and painted white. Only problem is that i lost my origional mounting clips to hold the thing to the truck!! Grill will be painted tomarrow, anyone willing to part with or wants to sell the clips please let me know ASAP!! Thanx in advance!

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
get them at the dealer, their cheap I did. I do have a few left

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
so which clips are we talking about? I'm thinking of the small ones that hold the grill assembly to the frame

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
endlesstitan said:
im missing some of my clips, and been to the dealer, they told me they didnt sell them, they told me to get a whole new grille
sounds like my dealer. Then when you get the new grill they dont come with lol

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ecmeyla said:
this is what I have Nissan Part#62318-01w00
cool thnx for the part number and pic. what is there like 8 clips needed or so? Ill try my dealer first if not ill order. i assume your holding on to them for extras

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I have 6 of them in the package but I cant remember how many you need for the grill. the package say QTY 10, but I think you need 8. I dont need them right now.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ecmeyla said:
I have 6 of them in the package but I cant remember how many you need for the grill. the package say QTY 10, but I think you need 8. I dont need them right now.
ok ill just get one package thanx

·
Registered
16 Posts
I called my dealer today about these clips. I was told they are $5 per clip, which I seriously doubt. I would think it would be more along the lines of $5 for the bag of 10. Anyone know how much these things cost?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
beachgrunt said:
I called my dealer today about these clips. I was told they are $5 per clip, which I seriously doubt. I would think it would be more along the lines of $5 for the bag of 10. Anyone know how much these things cost?

i bought a couple and my dealer charged me 4.00 each.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blueskys said:
PDQ Auto body Supplies online has them for $14.88 a bag qty 15, plus shipping.
Sounds like a deal to me. Those are IDENTICLE other than the color (which you will never see)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts