Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting new rims and I am saving up. I would like to get the Enkei's
TS-P1's hyperblack for my silver CC
(SORRY I tried to post a link of the rims but I am too new and it wont let me)

I just bought my truck two months ago and not sure but it seems to me that it may have a leveling kit or that it has been lifted like 2 inches because it sits that much higher than an identical stock truck(is there a way to tell), I do know it has the tow package but not the off road package.

I would like to get as big as tires I can fit, on my last truck I had toyo open country A/T. I would also like to know if these are a great tire, I dont drive off road that much but would like that capability when I do or should I just stick with factory goodyears but only go with a 20" to fit the rims? Also for the rim it shows 2 offset options which one do I need? Thankyou for all your help and sorry so long, just wasnt sure how to say everything

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Here's the wheel in silver. Can't find a pic of them in Hyperblack. Must be new.

That's a pretty sweet looking wheel!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am at work right now, I will try and post later and its a 05 Silver CC LE 4x4
And going off road, Not a lot but I do when I can

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Not offset of rims I believe they are 8 or 9's wide. The tire is an equivalent to a 33 inch tire and I believe that the truck has been leveled. Just find the rims you want and then match up tires that you like.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have never posted a pic before so I hope this works, I know I need to take some better ones, also what offset do I need for the rims like 10 or 20, not the rim width?

truck_0031.JPG

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Ourbaby said:
Post some pics when you can. Is it a 2x4 or 4x4? How often do you go offroad?
2x4 is a piece of lumber:jester:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts