Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was considering the Warn W650 Driving Lights kit. Anybody here giving them a try. They have a wireless remote control to turn them on and off so no wiring into the dash. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Click here to see lights

·
Super Moderator
161,011 Posts
Haven't tried them, or even know of anyone that has, but they're a good size and seem to be quality construction if the ad is to be believed. And the price point isn't bad at all. Being H3 bulbs means cheap replacement for a higher wattage and/or whiter color if you choose to later as well.

Reactions: mark090852

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply. I did a search on here and couldn't find any info posted about them.

When driving lights are mounted below the front bumper in that opening is it hard to remove the plastic insert that is in there? I have the Pro-4x package with the front skidplate that looks like it partially obscures the lower edge of the insert. I would hope that I wouldn't have to remove the skidplate first to remove the insert. It's too darn cold with wind and snow here in PA for me to get a good look at it right now.

·
Super Moderator
161,011 Posts
I think it's just three clips up at the top of the opening:

It might slide up and out without taking the skid plate off. I'm 2WD so no skid plate and can't say for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts