Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order a set in march. Finally arrived last week after many calls. When i tried to get them installed 3 out of 4 were warped and unusable.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
hitecredneck said:
I order a set in march. Finally arrived last week after many calls. When i tried to get them installed 3 out of 4 were warped and unusable.
Centerlines are junk!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
guess i start looking again-and I already have the tires. 275/55/20's in the garage

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
centerline is going to replacing all 4. They claim they had a "bad batch". sound like they are also having quality control check problems.

·
Premium Member
6,099 Posts
Yeah, guess mine were a bad batch too...

At least Centerline is doing something for you. I still have my four wheels collecting dust in the garage.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
My brother had the same failure of his Centerlines. I kept cracking my Convo pro's

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: warning on centerline rims - update

centerline sent a 2bd set of 4. all 4 of these were warped and 4.5 oz out. I will be getting my money back and looking for other rims...also I suspect they are selling blems as new! stay away from these turkeys.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Definetly, they are showing a quality problem that is inexcuseable for that type of product. Are these rims rated for street trucks GVWR? Or aimed at racers only?

Too many bad post and bad word of mouth to ever consider them, shame for such a recognized brand.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
That's the exact reason many shops will NOT sell centerline products. They have lots of quality control issues.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
plus the centerline manager tried to tell me it was ok use the rims as is!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
status: had to get my bank to go a chargeback-stay away from these clowns

·
Registered
396 Posts
Too bad. When I was Young, Cragers, Centerline and ET's were the wheels to buy. Too bad a brand like that is going down hill.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Wow, I've never really heard anything good or bad about them before this. I'm shocked. As others have stated, they are a highly recognized, highly marketed brand. They aren't inexpensive wheels either, they want a mint for them. I'll be sure to spread the word.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts