Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I ordered my CAI from suspensionmax 6 months ago and it still hasn't arrived!! I live in Dubai, UAE but they insisted it would take up to 6 weeks only. It was sent USPS and insured through them.

I have been trying to get my refund from them (a guy called Sean dealt with me) which again they insist is coming. Now its been 6 weeks since they've responded to one of my emails.

Anyone got any ideas? Do you maybe know where they are based? I'm only looking for my $400 back so I can order it again!!

Can I take this further with the Police / lawyers?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Mike

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
6 months?!!!!! we order our own satilite system here in Afghanistan and only took 2 weeks to arrive. Did they give you a tracking number? One thing to do is contact you credit card company and see what they can do for you. And why was it sent via USPS? not FedEx or UPS? We have a FedEx office here where I'm at and a US Postal Office. Our Sat was sent through DHL.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know! The guy from suspensionmax basically convinced me to do it that way as it would just take a little longer but still have the insurance and tracking number... The tracking number however, never showed anything leaving the USA!! I think suspensionmax basically conned me but I can't prove anything - and now they just don't return emails!!

I'll give the credit card company a try - it was AMEX so maybe they'll help.

I can't really call suspensionmax from here though and thats part of the problem!!

Mike

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
you dont have a cell phone? Amex is your best bet for fraud, you bought a product and you never recieved it so its fraud. Amex should take care of it for you.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hey all,

I ordered my CAI from suspensionmax 6 months ago and it still hasn't arrived!! I live in Dubai, UAE but they insisted it would take up to 6 weeks only. It was sent USPS and insured through them.

I have been trying to get my refund from them (a guy called Sean dealt with me) which again they insist is coming. Now its been 6 weeks since they've responded to one of my emails.

Anyone got any ideas? Do you maybe know where they are based? I'm only looking for my $400 back so I can order it again!!

Can I take this further with the Police / lawyers?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Mike
Why did u order a CAI from a suspension company?? If u were in the states i would say call the BBB. Sounds like u were scammed. I wish i could help u get ahold of those scammers. :boxing:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
All major credit cards ive ever owned stand behind their customers and their purchases. Like the others told you, that is where your help should come from or at least start. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
I ordered a utili-track tray from some guy in NY city - about 450 miles from me. He sent it USPS and it ended up sitting at the USPS distribution center for 3 weeks before they put it on a truck and shipped up here. Once they did it took 2 days - one to get here and one to be delivered. The USPS status only ever indicated that an order for pickup had been placed. The guy kept insisting that USPS picked it up. From the stamps on the box when it arrived it showed he was telling the truth.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I'd say your best course of action at this point in time is to go to American Express for your money. AMEX is second to none when it comes to customer satisfaction.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts