Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I havent been on in awhile but so I have had warped rotors on my truck for awhile I think. ANytime i brake the truck shakes really bad the steering wheel wobbles back and forth and the whole truck shakes really bad. It is lifted with 35" tires on it and about 65,000 miles. Any input on what I need to do? Like which rotors to get and stuff? I dont wanna spend a fortune but want something thats gonna fix the problem. And I will install it myself to save some cash. Any input would be great.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
You just need new rotors so you can just go with normal auto parts store ones or spend more money on Frozen rotors brand.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are the frozen rotors much better? But thanks for the quick reply man

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
I am replacing mine cause they are about shot and I think I havd decided on ebc rotors I dont know.if I can afford the extra the frozen rotors

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Just have the rotors cut...you can do it once. The factory rotors on the 08+ models are much better than my old 04. I tow a large TT with my truck and mine have been fine.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Well if you don't want to spend too much money. I've read that the slotted rotors on ebay are pretty good. They sell for about 130-140 for just the front.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts