Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was coming home from a day on the lake and was following a F250 with a skyjacker lift. He was rolling what looked to be 35's, maybe a little bigger. Anyway, sitting at a stop light, fixing to turn left on to a 4 lane highway and told my wife it was time to see if we could take him. Light goes green he pulls out slow into the left lane, I follow into the right. As I'm coming along side, he nails it. He has some sort of aftermarket exhaust, no idea what it was though. Anyway, I stomp it at about 20 MPH and start slowly reeling him in, as I come along side, I see he has a cab full of people bouncing, pointing and laughing. By about 70 I'm a length and a half ahead. He falls back and just stares at the taillights of my boat as I roll on down the highway. Boat and trailer weigh in at 3800'ish. Its a little fella, but it does the job.
No idea of the year of the truck, but it was a newer one. I'm sure his boys were bustin his balls after that one.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
haha Nice kill!! I laughed out loud a little when you got to the part that you were towing your boat, I could picture his face with his jaw dropping in embarasment. :O

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually kinda hope he wasn't giving it all it had, simply because a truck "THAT" under powered shouldn't really be called a truck IMO.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
good kill buddy!! Way to titanzent

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats awesome bro. I have a few F250 kills under my belt. 2 of them are on my youtube page, but beating one while pulling a boat... lol Good job man. Im sure someone is going to come along and say some dumb stuff though just like every war story.:bangit: Lets wait and see
This is true. :lol:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
.... while towing your boat, hahaha awesome! i had to reread it 5 times to make sure that's what you said.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
LMAO!!! Nice Kill! :)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
thats some bs now way! liaaaaarrrrr!!!

:) JUST KIDDING LOVE HEARING THESE STORIES! GOOD KILL BROTHER

·
Registered
949 Posts
lol, now I know what you were talking about in my thread. what lake did you go to? you know down at west point this weekend they are having an espn fishing tournament, right?

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lake Harding. No I didnt know that about the tourney. I was wondering why I saw a few big name fishing guys running around this weekend. What a life.. fish and make a killing doing so. :lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
My old boss bought a '08 F250 with the 5.4. It was a dog. Damn near couldn't get out of it's own way. Nice kill though - especially pullin a boat. I bet he heard about it from his buddies the rest of the day. LOL

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Yeah its understandable. But with a boat it makes it funnier!..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts