Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to fishing in Suwannee I pass an agricultural inspection station. The signs say for trucks, vans, trailers, and pickups to stop. With my van and boat I was always waved by, but with the truck with a covered bed I was not sure.

I drove by slowly, and the officer waved me in. I explained I was not sure if I needed to stop or not. He said I did not need to stop, HE JUST WANTED TO SEE THE TRUCK.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Atsenaotie said:
On my way to fishing in Suwannee I pass an agricultural inspection station. The signs say for trucks, vans, trailers, and pickups to stop. With my van and boat I was always waved by, but with the truck with a covered bed I was not sure.

I drove by slowly, and the officer waved me in. I explained I was not sure if I needed to stop or not. He said I did not need to stop, HE JUST WANTED TO SEE THE TRUCK.
Now that is funny.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Atsenaotie said:

That's awesome :rockon

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Much like 'the head'. I have been pulled over at three of the different gates for 'random' searches and the guys just talked 'shop' about the truck :upsidedow

I have also been pulled over a couple of times in the Z as well and chatted while they were doing a cursory look.

I used to think it was just a guy thing until the young girl pulled me in last time with it. She was pretty obvious with her questions about the car. A few days later I found out why, she had her 240Z parked by the gate and waved me over to come look at it :jester: She now belongs to our Z club.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts