Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure who is running these but I was looking for a way to take a few extra gallons (10 to be exact) of fuel to the desert and came across these Wavian Jerry cans that are some of the best quality cans I could find. I also purchased a lockable container carrier from Front Runner off road that I plan on mounting in the bed of my truck this weekend. The cans also come with a diesel adapter. I'll post more pics when it's installed.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

· Registered
14,458 Posts
bro, overland swag points +10000000000000000.

can't wait to see them mounted. I need these, and need to weld up a bed rack for this kind of stuff to mount to.

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, I was going to post another LED light post since I know those are so exciting to you. BTW, this Thursday I'll know if AJ at the Baja Shop has sometime for me Saturday and if so, these will be mounted, along with my Pro Eagle off road jack and custom skid plate/prerunner bumper to make my bracket lift cross member look less lame! I'm gitty right now haha.

· Registered
14,458 Posts
Awesome!

Truck rice tho is fun!

· Registered
740 Posts
Nice man, looks good! One of these days I'd like to have a rear mount spare with some jerry cans. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out for you!

Reactions: agnostic x

· Registered
14,458 Posts
Truck rice haha...your referring to my Japtor I'm building? LOL, so nice!
ha no i'm referring to all the LED threads.

I still want to steal your dust light box.:devil:

· Registered
14,458 Posts
so jelly

· Registered
14,458 Posts
Haha, then don't look at my recent post for my prerunner bumper. I practically jizzed myself when I picked up my truck.
So whats the end goal? overland rig? bad azz mall crawler?

Mines a pretty b1tchin construction truck haha.

· Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bro, I'm with you. I work 24/7 and this is my daily driver. Honestly, 90% of the time I'm going back and forth to work and when I do park at the mall I'm sure the yuppie BMW driver rolls his eyes at me...F-him! It makes me happy and my family and I'm a proud American with my 10 mpg lousy mileage! But when I do hit the trails, this things is smooth as $hit on the whoops and I think it looks baller! Nuff said.

· Registered
14,458 Posts
Thats all that matters. I still haven't taken mine out since i did the DK lowers, and fox rear shocks. I actually might take it out tonight on a good dirt trail since the lady is out of the country all week. :/

· Registered
740 Posts
Looks killer man! :thumbsup:

Reactions: agnostic x

· Registered
1,233 Posts
your bed makes me want to start adding to me bed when its out of the shop. jack, gas cans, shovel, etc
hmmm

· Registered
1,233 Posts
Thanks man, i appreciate that. Ill post photos on when shes home in a week or so.
I got a g35 as a daily so ive been interested in that while my trucks been at teh shop so no need to be on titantalk every night anymore hah

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.