Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seeing if anyone has a scan gauge that they want to sale cheap.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
SGII is like $140 brand new.. a BDGT can be has for just under $300... a little price difference if you ask me.

I love my scangauge! Just reset everything and I'm getting 15.5mpg!

·
Super Moderator
37,251 Posts
I have a SGII ... can you get transmission temps on it ... I forgot

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I already have a bdpp and I really don't use it. I am actully thing about selling it in fact.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a SGII ... can you get transmission temps on it ... I forgot
I have no idea might want to send them a email to find out. It would be pretty cool if it did

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I have a 2007 model scangauge and it doesn't have trans temp on it. I know that you can program in other things that the computer reads and have them displayed.. I actually have horsepower readout on mine. It seems to be pretty accurate. My truck makes around 270whp and it shows that.

I'm gonna send them an email and see if I can program in the trans temp readout. Would really help when towing!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
The scanguage 2 is capable of reading trans temps, but they dont have the codes for our trucks (or something along those lines). I remember emailing them asking about the upgrade (i have the scangauge 2 before the x-guage firmware) and they told me that trans temps didnt work for our trucks. Maybe it has changed though, havent emailed them lately.

·
Super Moderator
37,251 Posts
I paid to upgrade mine to the X-gauge, that is what I was wondering if the transmission temp could be programmed. ... 04GreenT, let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
how much would u wana buy mine for?

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
On the scangauge website there is a place you can look up the commands to input different things into the scangauge.

I'm going to try a few of them and make a new thread. I don't want to clutter up this one.

·
Registered
315 Posts
PM me if you dont find one. I have one I'm not using currently.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Replied.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts