Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was checking out there twitter page and I cam across these.

wcc-spy-truck-001.jpg

wcc-spy-truck-002.jpg

wcc-spy-truck-003.jpg

wcc-spy-truck-006.jpg

wcc-spy-truck-008.jpg

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
766 Posts
Nice find...i like those seat covers.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He started doing pimp my ride and now he has west coast custom, their new shows starts on Jan 2 at 8pm on HD theater.
They have done plenty of cars that are awesome.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Arent these the old pimp my ride guys? Surprised they didnt ruin this one too
the cars on pimp my ride, where done that way because MTV wanted them done that way. Over the top is what MTV does, that is how they get ratings.

Reactions: DezertRunner823

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sad to see they are using those huge body decals and not actually painting the truck.

I do like the speaker box though!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Sad to see they are using those huge body decals and not actually painting the truck.

I do like the speaker box though!
its vinyl decal wraps. what's wrong with that? you can actually take it off with no damage to the paint and voila... back to stock. and at any given moment they can wrap it to advertise something else. i sure wouldn't want to paint my truck with company logos when its only temporary. :bangit:

·
Registered
27 Posts
its vinyl decal wraps. what's wrong with that? you can actually take it off with no damage to the paint and voila... back to stock. and at any given moment they can wrap it to advertise something else. i sure wouldn't want to paint my truck with company logos when its only temporary. :bangit:

+1 on the wraps

·
Registered
795 Posts
Its sick how the wraps can go over the windows too....

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
The only bad thing about wraps is they don't last long, ~3 years iirc.

I wanna do something with my T, no logos though. Paint is expensive, but possibly cheaper in the long run. I'm torn on what I want to do.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sick looking truck. An x2 on them having to do that pimp my ride stuff that way. Have seen all the shows an they put out some damn nice looking cars. Someday Id like to go there an check out the whole building

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
The only bad thing about wraps is they don't last long, ~3 years iirc.

I wanna do something with my T, no logos though. Paint is expensive, but possibly cheaper in the long run. I'm torn on what I want to do.
i've been on the fence as whether to paint or wrap myself. the clearcoat on paint starts to become bad after awhile itself but it can be managed to look good as where wraps, its no turning back. i'll probably go with having mine painted. :ftard:

·
Registered
74 Posts
the wheels are Ultra Gauntlet's. I have the 18's on my truck.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
not gunna lie, that is siick! their shop is about 2 miles from my house and i wonder what it would run to have them do some work on my truck...guess ima find out and report back!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Ugh the exhaust tips are too small! My pet peeve!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts