Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my front driver door weather strip in the bottom by the door sills are torn. am i the only one who's having that problem? i'll take pictures tonight. i'm going to the dealership tonight to get my windshield wiper bottle replaced. i'll see if they'll warranty the weather strip.

anyone had that issue?

·
Registered
63 Posts
right_on said:
my front driver door weather strip in the bottom by the door sills are torn. am i the only one who's having that problem? i'll take pictures tonight. i'm going to the dealership tonight to get my windshield wiper bottle replaced. i'll see if they'll warranty the weather strip.

anyone had that issue?
i had both drive sides replaced. no question ask they just replace them. i had nothing but great service from the dealership here and bought the truck out of town

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yes My Driver Side Is Torn On My Titan As Well, Only 14000 Miles And Its An 05 Cc Thanks I Will Try The Dealer As Well

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Thats cause the last clip is not at the bottom its a few inches too high. My dealer tried to glue it and now it looks worse, and still doesnt fit. I assume we are only talking king cabs here? I thought about putting an aluminum rivit in the bottom cause i am worried steel might rust

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
i dont have that problem but mine get moldy !!!! any help on that ? pressure washer and rubbing reallly hard with wet clothes dont do a thing !

·
Registered
940 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
Thats cause the last clip is not at the bottom its a few inches too high. My dealer tried to glue it and now it looks worse, and still doesnt fit. I assume we are only talking king cabs here? I thought about putting an aluminum rivit in the bottom cause i am worried steel might rust

I HAVE A CREW CAB SAME PROBLEM ILL LOOK FOR THE CLIP AND SEE WHATS THERE

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
i dont have that problem but mine get moldy !!!! any help on that ? pressure washer and rubbing reallly hard with wet clothes dont do a thing !
Moldy? do u live in a swamp?? i clean almost everything with brake cleaner LOL. Get some autozone or CRC breakcleaner or anykind good and flammable and it'll take it off. It will also turn ur shoe soles white again lol

·
Registered
844 Posts
No, but my sliding rear window had its top seal separate from its groove yesterday.

It looked like minimal glue was used to tack it in place.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have 06 cc se 2wd. so i went to the dealer yesterday - universalcity nissan.
the tech advisor tried to charge me for the weather strip but i talked to the manager and he ordered the parts under warranty. the tech advisor is tamir i think is his name... he tried to ask the manager why he warranty it since he said it's a normal wear and tear. what an ***... so, the tech advisor will not get his commission probably, that's why he second guessed the manager. so i just laughed at his sorry ***! both managers came out and approved it by the way. so i went inside the lounge and had coffee... watched tv. 2 hours after, i went to the tech advisor to see if my truck is done. he said... oh it's been done, ah i mean... the parts are not available. so the tech advisor thinks he got me for making me wait 2 hours for nothing. lol... so i talked to the manager, i kinda got pissed for waiting 2 hours for nothing. so i told the manager i want him to do something for me since i waited 2 hours for nothing... he wrote up a service request and wrote down everything i wanted.. so, next time i get my parts. i'm also gonna get, oil change, diff oil change, alignment, rotation and car wash. i guess not bad for 2 hours... plus i was looking at their hot cashiers! :idhit:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
My rear doors are torn a bit from my younger boys climbing in and out of the back seat.

Right On, did you get mail from me, sorry it took soo long.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BULLTITAN said:
My rear doors are torn a bit from my younger boys climbing in and out of the back seat.

Right On, did you get mail from me, sorry it took soo long.

yeah i got it yesterday lol... i downloaded it online already. i'm trying to figure out how this gas/trip crap works. i reset it and i have to do the full tank function. haven't had the time. but i installed it already.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
right_on said:
yeah i got it yesterday lol... i downloaded it online already. i'm trying to figure out how this gas/trip crap works. i reset it and i have to do the full tank function. haven't had the time. but i installed it already.
Great, I hope you get more use out it than I did. I didn't have time either to figure it out, especially the gas trip and gallons to empty deal. Where did you install it?

·
Registered
514 Posts
So boobs then Huh Bull ...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BULLTITAN said:
Great, I hope you get more use out it than I did. I didn't have time either to figure it out, especially the gas trip and gallons to empty deal. Where did you install it?
i was gonna do the fancy install in the middle by the navi area... but i doubt i'll be able to cut it clean and make it look nice. i had it sitting in the door pocket for at least a week... so, i grabbed a double sided tape and taped it behind the top dash front speaker. lol... at least i can see it, rather than the pocket area.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
right_on said:

anyone had that issue?
lol... I just saw this thread.. I had posted bout mine a long time ago... sux... its just my drivers side...at the bottom near the door sills/steps

1 - 20 of 24 Posts