Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the WeatherTech Digital Fit floor mats yesterday. Great fit and quality. Pricey, but well worth it IMO.

I had built some storage boxes for under the rear seats, but with these mats, they didn't fit. So, I built a new, single box, to fit under the seat that contoured to the mats. Took about 4 hrs to build, another 2 for touch-up and paint. Made from MDF and, of course, painted with bedliner.

Note to self: Bedliner does not mix well with wood and spackling :ftard:

Enjoy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very nice!!!

I, too, ordered some of these floor mats. But when I realized I needed to make a slight adjustment to my order, I tried calling their customer service number day after day after day only to have an automated voice tell me the wait time to speak with a CSR was over an hour!!! I tried this for days but couldn't wait for an hour on the phone.

I then sent them an email. No response. I sent them a second email. No response. In my third email I asked them to cancel my order. No response.

I then took it to the Resolution Center within PayPal to see what could be done. After three emails within the Resolution Center they finally cancelled my order without even replying once to see if my issue could be resolved.

My only wish is that their customer service was better since I would still love to have their product even if it is high priced.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Sweet! Yeah, I love those mats, well worth the $$!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice!!!

I, too, ordered some of these floor mats. But when I realized I needed to make a slight adjustment to my order, I tried calling their customer service number day after day after day only to have an automated voice tell me the wait time to speak with a CSR was over an hour!!! I tried this for days but couldn't wait for an hour on the phone.

I then sent them an email. No response. I sent them a second email. No response. In my third email I asked them to cancel my order. No response.

I then took it to the Resolution Center within PayPal to see what could be done. After three emails within the Resolution Center they finally cancelled my order without even replying once to see if my issue could be resolved.

My only wish is that their customer service was better since I would still love to have their product even if it is high priced.
The color I ordered was backordered for over a month. I placed the order over the phone and was told this so i expected it to be a few weeks. I called in after 3 weeks just to check on the progress and had no problems speaking w/ a rep.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone have these in a different color? There is a Grey and a Tan option as well. Pics could be helpful if someone was trying to choose b/n the colors...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've seen rolls of auto carpet at Walmart for pretty cheap. You may be able to find something that almost matches the stock carpet to cover the toolbox with.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I love my floor liners, saves the truck in the winter. The nissan under seat storage unit fits with no problem with these mats.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've seen rolls of auto carpet at Walmart for pretty cheap. You may be able to find something that almost matches the stock carpet to cover the toolbox with.
Yeah ive seen them too. These match almost perfectly with the floor mats so im probably just going to leave it as-is or put another coat of bedliner on it.

I love my floor liners, saves the truck in the winter. The nissan under seat storage unit fits with no problem with these mats.
I didnt have the the oem underseat storage. Had been looking for one for a while but couldnt find one close enough to go pick-up.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Due to a lot if request, ill be dimensions this tomorrow. It's been one of the most useful mods I've done. I would cut kits, but I'd have to basically build it to do so.

Sent from my PB99400 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
124 Posts
My interior is black, black and black. Sure wish someone like WeatherTech made red floor mats. Anyone tired of their all-black like me????

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry it's taken me so long to get the measurements. Here you kids go.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts