Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Total Auto Performance
- Las Vegas, NV
702-979-1577
[email protected]

WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner

Fall is upon us and temperatures are dropping. Parts of the country are seeing snow while others are getting rain. The ground is muddy and messy. Out in the Southwest, Desert Camping season has started and the dust is flying. Protect your Nissan's floors with the WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner. It offers more coverage over OE floor mats and fits perfectly.

Description:
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at MacNeil Automotive have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFit floor protection available today!
Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit. A patented tri-extruded composition allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface. The FloorLiner advanced surface design has channels that carry fluid and debris, away from shoes and clothing, into a lower reservoir. The lower reservoir uses additional channeling to minimize fluid movement while driving. Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill…No muss – No Fuss!

Rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner. Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit are manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit are one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.

FloorLiner protects resale too! Simply put, the cost of owning a vehicle is the difference between what you pay for it and what you sell it for. There are many factors that influence resale value; miles, exterior condition, maintenance history and of course interior condition.

FloorLiner is proudly designed, engineered and manufactured with American made tooling in the USA

WeatherTech FloorLiner is guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc.

USE CODE TITANTALK FOR INSTANT DISCOUNT!!

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
awesome. soon as i get some extra cash (whats that?) Im going to order!!!

Guys jump on this. Weathertech mats are rarely on sale

·
Registered
14,124 Posts
DANG IT!!!! My gf JUST got these in the mail today for me. just missed out on the sale.

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
I'm seeing $82.97 for the rear in Black when I punch in the promo code and when I input my zip to Hawaii I'm seeing only $9.95, if this is all correct, how long is this price good for? I need to order the rear one sometime soon, I already have the fronts.
Thanks!

·
Registered
811 Posts
How about a set for my Mada. I need black front, 3rd row and cargo area. I have the 2nd row already.

·
Super Moderator
36,887 Posts
Yep, I want a set ... but I see a TT in my stocking :lol:

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Price is good thru end of year. Mmm 9.95 is the rush option in the local area, I will double check Hawaii shipping for you. Probably can USPS envelope them :)
Alright cool, just let me know shipping to Hawaii for just the rear and that will be the determining factor, definitely need it though.

·
Registered
14,124 Posts
my bday is in 3 days. can't wait to install these!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Weathertech SALE PromoCode: TITANTALK Best Deal ever!!!

Total Auto Performance
- Las Vegas, NV
702-979-1577
[email protected]

WeatherTech DigitalFit FloorLiner

Fall is upon us and temperatures are dropping. Parts of the country are seeing snow while others are getting rain. The ground is muddy and messy. Out in the Southwest, Desert Camping season has started and the dust is flying. Protect your Nissan's floors with the WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liner. It offers more coverage over OE floor mats and fits perfectly.

Description:
In the quest for the most advanced concept in floor protection, the talented designers and engineers at MacNeil Automotive have worked tirelessly to develop the most advanced DigitalFit floor protection available today!
Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit. A patented tri-extruded composition allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface. The FloorLiner advanced surface design has channels that carry fluid and debris, away from shoes and clothing, into a lower reservoir. The lower reservoir uses additional channeling to minimize fluid movement while driving. Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill…No muss – No Fuss!

Rear FloorLiner incorporates many of the same design features as the front FloorLiner. Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit are manufactured from a proprietary custom blended TPO that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. Rear FloorLiner DigitalFit are one piece or two piece depending on the vehicle application.

FloorLiner protects resale too! Simply put, the cost of owning a vehicle is the difference between what you pay for it and what you sell it for. There are many factors that influence resale value; miles, exterior condition, maintenance history and of course interior condition.

FloorLiner is proudly designed, engineered and manufactured with American made tooling in the USA

WeatherTech FloorLiner is guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. Exclusions to this warranty are wear due to severe abrasive conditions and chemical contamination, such as spilled gasoline, bleach, etc.

Save on WeatherTech thru the end of 2013 - Enter promocode "TITANTALK" on checkout for instant member discount off TAP's already low prices

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
my bday is in 3 days. can't wait to install these!
Mine showed up in a day.
Could you come over and put them in for me please?
I might give it a try later. Having a broken arm and leg is not helping me here.

crash big or crash home. like auto guide.

·
Registered
14,124 Posts
Mine showed up in a day.
Could you come over and put them in for me please?
I might give it a try later. Having a broken arm and leg is not helping me here.

Pay for my gas???

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Pay for my gas???
I have been paying a helper to assist me with all kinds of stuff. His mom has a 2010 Titan with something like 1200 miles on it. She won't let anybody use "her" truck so he is really digging mine these days. He can't come back for about a week, so yes, head on over or I am going to have to spend my day on titantalk, watching football, racing events, car auctions.....

That guy's father met one of the guys from TAP at SEMA. When they slow down enough to figure out who TAP really is, TAP is going to get what I call a GOOD customer.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts