Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ordered mine on Friday they were here Monday! Fit perfect!
Thanks for the great product & great service!!

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Is the price still 172 for the complete set? Tnx

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Went to buy rear mat assembly for 2014 titan pro 4 x , the web site says won't fit vehicle.
What's up with that?
We have yet to get a new data file from Weathertech so the website is a little behind. You can use the 2013 model or shoot me a PM and I can get you the correct info.

Is the price still 172 for the complete set? Tnx

Prices have not changed, it depends on the model. Shoot me a PM and we can get you squared away.

Thanks!
Chas

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just put a set of these in my Titan. Love them so far. Fitment is perfect and the color matches my interior very well.

Cannot recommend them enough.

Not sure of the deals available on here but I got mine off Amazon and they were very reasonable.

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Just put a set of these in my Titan. Love them so far. Fitment is perfect and the color matches my interior very well.

Cannot recommend them enough.

Not sure of the deals available on here but I got mine off Amazon and they were very reasonable.

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear you are liking them

Our pricing is about 20 bucks less than Amazon for the whole set! We just cant post it here, so PM for more info.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.