Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been Pming with roman(Onyx) from wood dash experts(Supporting Vendor) and he says he could probably work out a group buy for us so we need to see what interest there is. I'm looking for the In Channel Window Deflectors and the extreme duty floor liners. Who else would get in on the group buy. I'm not sure what the GB price would be but I'm sure he wants to make a good first impresiion*-)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I would be in on the floor liners.....already got the weatherflectors (the best!)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've had the WT floor liners about 2 weeks. Best looking foul weather liners I've ever seen. Really clever how the liner extends out over the truck's plastic door sill - should make slush & water removal a snap. I'll find out for sure in just a few weeks.
I've had the weatherflectors about 19 months - a fine product.
Hope your GB works out.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was actually going to order the FloorLiners in a couple of days but if you can get together a GB, I'll wait. Count me in if the price is right...

·
Registered
103 Posts
jburson250 said:
I've had the WT floor liners about 2 weeks. Best looking foul weather liners I've ever seen. Really clever how the liner extends out over the truck's plastic door sill - should make slush & water removal a snap. I'll find out for sure in just a few weeks.
I've had the weatherflectors about 19 months - a fine product.
Hope your GB works out.
Can you post some pics of these? I've been trying - without luck - find somebody who has the floorliners and is willing to post a few pics of them in their truck. It's hard to tell from the pictures on weathertech.com if the entire dead pedal is covered...Is it?

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm also a player depending on price.

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm in on the liners

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
P's Titan said:
I saw a pic of them, what do they do ? also looks like alot of "snow" and "hard rain" area's chiming in. Must be good for something like that.

I'm surprised with all the stuff they have this is your vote.
The bad weather is coming so we want to get ready and I'd consider the mats a necessity right to prevent my carpets from getting destroyed especially with the light carpet now a dash kit is a luxury that I can add later so it is a matter of timing.

Well so far it looks like 8 not sure what everyone is interested in so to get a count I'd like to have everybody ad to this list
1.Mopar Ventvisors and floor linere
2.???? next guy fill it in
etc

·
Registered
677 Posts
mopar said:
The bad weather is coming so we want to get ready and I'd consider the mats a necessity right to prevent my carpets from getting destroyed especially with the light carpet now a dash kit is a luxury that I can add later so it is a matter of timing.

Well so far it looks like 8 not sure what everyone is interested in so to get a count I'd like to have everybody ad to this list
2.???? next guy fill it in
etc
2 Yomama floor liner (IF the price is right)

·
Registered
130 Posts
3 itrice - Floor Liner (If price is right)

·
Registered
5 Posts
4.Calvinmbt- floor liners for great price.

·
Registered
123 Posts
5. jrfarrar - floor liner - black

·
Registered
609 Posts
im in on the liners, i guess the grey ones. Which ones will match the grey carpet better???

·
Registered
103 Posts
5. jrfarrar - floor liner - black
6. TitanDaddy - Floorliners - grey. (depending on price)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts