Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been working on a lil sumething this week for a floor mounted flatscreen and ps2 in the T, I made a webbed console type cover for both sides of the 15inch flatscreen and mounted the ps2 where the bottom of the jump seat used to be. dont know what to expect as far as comments but fire away.

I know my truck is dirty, I been driving it to work.

Attachments

·
Registered
766 Posts
+1 for ingenuity man. I like it...but you need to do something in between the seats...maybe build some kind of console for a more finished look?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still got the armrest/cup holders part of the jump seat aka the top half in place, the pics were of it raised up but I can let it down and its like factory.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I like it. hey did you know your truck is dirty? jk. How's the battery hold up with that stuff pullin all that power.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Is that a home LCD TV? I have a brand new 15" LCD just sitting around. I might steal your idea.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that a home LCD TV? I have a brand new 15" LCD just sitting around. I might steal your idea.
yes it is, I got it for a $100.00 and it has all kind of hookups even a data jack I can plug my phone into. pm me if you do decide to mount it there and i'll tell you exactly what I did.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts