Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having a problem all day trying to order off the website. I'm placing an order for 2 Bilstein front shocks for my '04 Titan. Every time I go to check out it shows my order for 2 shocks @ $179.xx no shipping no tax for a grand total of $854.52...:confused:

The first time I figured it was a simple page error so I checked out only to find that I was charged for 10 shocks not 2. I've tried a few more times on different computers...same issue. Any ideas?

·
Supporting Vendor
106 Posts
I've been having a problem all day trying to order off the website. I'm placing an order for 2 Bilstein front shocks for my '04 Titan. Every time I go to check out it shows my order for 2 shocks @ $179.xx no shipping no tax for a grand total of $854.52...:confused:

The first time I figured it was a simple page error so I checked out only to find that I was charged for 10 shocks not 2. I've tried a few more times on different computers...same issue. Any ideas?
I apologize for that, we've been working all weekend to try and fix this problem, your order has been changed and you'll of course only be charged for the two shocks, we can send you another invoice to confirm this if you'd like, just PM me your name and I'll email it over. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at 1-800-245-7469 or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanted to follow up with a thank you...John D. e-mailed me back late Sunday and told me there was an issue with the site and they were going to correct the order before I had cancelled it. I asked him to reactivate which he did this morning. Thanks for the great service! I will be ordering my rear shocks from you shortly...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts