Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Welcome! Hope you have success on the boards. One suggestion, if I may. You sell 16 different grilles for the Titan. Only 3 actually show pictures on the Titan. Now, I know customers are buying the grille, not the truck, and I don't want to sound like a brand bigot, but it might be easier to sell if the customer can see what it looks like on the intended vehicle. A few updated pics would probably help sales. Again, welcome, and good luck!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Thanks to JayC and all the titantalk.com community members!!

We look forward to getting to know you all!!

Blackbeauty -- I totally agree with you!! The used photos were supplied from the manufacture, and unfortunately that was all they have available... :( we have been working on a process to get the correct images in place.. Look for big changes coming soon! We are on the verge of completing a huge project that should add over 50 suppliers to the site!!

Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions! We love to hear from you all!

Thanks!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to the guys at Automotive Concepts for the ultra fast shipping of my Go Rhino Dominator II nerf bars last week. Great price as well!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Is Automotive Concepts still active on the board? Haven't gotten a reply from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts