Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
Great to see you here! Can't wait for the 08 support!

·
Super Moderator
93,308 Posts
Sweet, maybe they can introduce themselves with a special purchase price for TT members :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mychael101 said:
Great to see you here! Can't wait for the 08 support!
welcome,welcome been a big fan as i almost bought a deisel..please let know if you guys plan to support our 08's..thanks in advance..

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome! Woof wooof!!!
I'm ordering mine tomorrow!
Any chance of doing a raffle for us? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Anyone from Bully Dog here, no response yet, that is weird, just wandering if you guys are going to offer anything more than a downloader, the only thing better you guys could do is come out with an intake and exhaust, maybe even headers, and offer custom tunes for them on the power pup, including these would help you guys steal the market for the Titan, as we Titan owners are a tunning bunch.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey guys I am the Marketing Manager here at Bully Dog, been on the road since the last CORR race, checking the forums is tough when I am on the road.
I'm a Titan owner as well, I have the '08 that is the CORR pace truck (Well it has been used as a recovery truck at the last two races, back on track at Chula Vista).

And yes, before you ask the '08 stuff is close:upsidedow

·
Registered
827 Posts
Apex Killer said:
Hey guys I am the Marketing Manager here at Bully Dog, been on the road since the last CORR race, checking the forums is tough when I am on the road.
I'm a Titan owner as well, I have the '08 that is the CORR pace truck (Well it has been used as a recovery truck at the last two races, back on track at Chula Vista).

And yes, before you ask the '08 stuff is close:upsidedow
Great waiting for 08 support and a group buy?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
IFORCE5.7 said:
Will these be piggy-back style ?
What kinda numbers ya'll expecting ?
^^^ TROLL

( His profile says " Stock I am faster than a tuned Titan" )

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
in for the updates also.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts