Dirt king!!!!

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
It's about time!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I had DK pull a third leaf spring from my giant 64" pack yesterday (for a total of 3). The rear suspension feels a lot better and the rear of the truck sits about 1" lower because they also added their new LT shackles.

There was a white frontier there also getting the 64" spring under kit. That truck is gonna be a bad mofo as well. Gonna maintain 4x4 so it had some cool internal bypass shocks upfront.

Checked out the new ranger LT race kit with custom spindles. Kinda making me want new spindles..

It's like every time I go by the shop they have more new products and developments. Good work fellas!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
roo, i was at the shop yesterday. your truck is a beast!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thanks man your truck is pretty sick also.

I still gotta have you help me some day with that grill mod.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
:redblob":redblob":hat::hat::hat: :teethmast:teethmast:teethmast:hat::hat::hat::redblob":redblob"

i think that sums it up;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
So I just posted a WTB for some used UCA's and another member told me I better look at Dirt King too besides PRG and Camburg. Also mentioned Nick might be having a sale??? :redblob"

Only looking for used to get a deal...I am willing to buy new too. Can any of you guys point out the differences to me between PRG, Dirt King, and Camburg? I just looking to start building up suspension, and figured UCA's were a good place to start after doing my homework for a while.

Thanks -

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Im looking for some UCAs as well. How much are the DKs?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I will be getting the spindles very soon.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts

Sent from Droid Charge

·
Registered
655 Posts
Just put on the variable height shackles. These things are awesome and made it to my door in 4 days! Thanx DK.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts