1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Looks like some good sh*te!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Welcome Dub Air!! Your Product looks very interesting!! Nice design!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the welcome everybody!

Just to clarify, DUB Air performance airflow systems are manufactured in house top to bottom, ranging from the prototype and design stages to the production of the kits themselves. Unlike our competitors, all aspects of construction, including the air filters, are manufactured on our premises, allowing the most uniform and best-functioning fit and finish possible.

·
Premium Member
92,375 Posts
Welcome DubAir! Looking forward to your group buys! I was on your website and saw the dyno analysis for the Stang. Did you/could you test it on a Titan? Also, what's the price for our trucks?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Welcome DubAir! Looking forward to your group buys! I was on your website and saw the dyno analysis for the Stang. Did you/could you test it on a Titan? Also, what's the price for our trucks?
That dyno on the site was for a 300C 5.7L Hemi on a Mustang Chassis Dyno? Would any of you guys be interested in having this kit dynoed? Also, standard retail is $399.99, but if you all are interested in doing a group buy, let us know and we could definitely work something out!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I realize Dyno's are around every corner down in So. Cal but if your interested, I offer my Dynojet 248 as a proving ground for your intake. I also just happen to have bought a new 06 Titan :evillaugh
PM me if your interested

·
Registered
360 Posts
So hows about that group buy?!?! I think the design looks amazing and it totally makes sense as of why it can and hopefully will put out some amazing results!

·
Registered
22 Posts
contact us at the shop we are currently running several deals including free UPS s&H & FREE activation kits for forum members...

:)

·
Registered
492 Posts
PM sent about an intake

1 - 15 of 15 Posts