Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Welcome to TT. Are these rotors direct replacements and are they equal in size to the stock rotors? Can ceramic pads be used? Just looking for more info I guess.

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Promo Code For FrozenRotors.com

DRTYAZN said:
Welcome to TT! Checked out the site and it was easy to navigate through... now let's get a "Nissan Package Deal" on there...:bouncy:
We are actually working on putting together some package deals for the Titan right now and should have them up soon. In the mean time here is a promo code for 10% off which is the same deal as buying a package deal. Just use promo code "FR1394" during checkout to recieve 10% off all items on the site. If you have any question please let me know.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Any plans for a Front Power Slot Cyro??

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Frozen Rotors

dogstar said:
Welcome to TT. Are these rotors direct replacements and are they equal in size to the stock rotors? Can ceramic pads be used? Just looking for more info I guess.
Yes, all Frozen Rotors are direct O.E. replacement. However, we do offer big brake kits from Brembo if you would like to go bigger :)

CERAMIC PADS ARE JUNK! I would not recomend using ceramic pads as they tend to heat check rotors! I would reccomend using a carbon metallic brake pads. We sell Hawk Performance, VelveTouch, and Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Brake Pads. Any other questions please let me know!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Re: Frozen Rotors

Frozen Rotors said:
CERAMIC PADS ARE JUNK! I would not recomend using ceramic pads as they tend to heat check rotors! I would reccomend using a carbon metallic brake pads. We sell Hawk Performance, VelveTouch, and Performance Friction Carbon Metallic Brake Pads. Any other questions please let me know!
I just reviewed your website and found non of these are available for the Titan.

·
Vendor
41 Posts

bbomar said:
I just reviewed your website and found non of these are available for the Titan.
Yea, I just talked to the my IT guys and there is some kind of glitch with the Titan products, but we are working on getting them back up. However I checked it out and Hawk performance makes the brake pads for the Titan. I will let you know when they are back up, probably later on today! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Also you can email me and I can get you a quote that way too. [email protected]

·
Registered
5,541 Posts

i was just on the site a few days ago and saw everything for the titan. great site, definitely will be ordering up some brake enhancements!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Bestatchess: Let us know what you think after you install your Power Slots. I'd be interested in how they handle fade as I haul heavy weight in the bed.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Re: Promo Code For FrozenRotors.com

Frozen Rotors said:
In the mean time here is a promo code for 10% off which is the same deal as buying a package deal. Just use promo code "FR1394" during checkout to recieve 10% off all items on the site. If you have any question please let me know.
unable to use that promo code.......

this message pops up: The discount coupon FR1394 has already been used by someone else or cannot be applied due to the condition it requires is not met. It has been removed from your cart.

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Re: Promo Code For FrozenRotors.com

SDTitan1 said:
unable to use that promo code.......

this message pops up: The discount coupon FR1394 has already been used by someone else or cannot be applied due to the condition it requires is not met. It has been removed from your cart.
Sorry about that, It's all fixed! Please try again.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Direct replacement Brembos for the Titan? You're really beginning to pique my interest here. 6 piston calipers? If this is true I may need to lite a cigarette! LOL

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
What size wheel will the upgrade require? I would like to keep my 17" wheels and have a set of Brembo 4 piston calipers up front!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Frozen Rotors uses the same part numbers as Powerslot's standard size Titan replacement rotors, it's just their (powerslot's) "premium replacement rotor" that's just been treated, so it should fit 17s...........I'll let him confirm though

·
Vendor
41 Posts
Yellomantis said:
What size wheel will the upgrade require? I would like to keep my 17" wheels and have a set of Brembo 4 piston calipers up front!
Unfortunately Brembo does not make a GT Big Brake Kit for the Titan utilizing 4 piston calipers. The only kit that they offer is a 8 piston caliper with a 15" two piece rotor. You will need at least a 19" wheel to clear this kit. The kit is available for the front axle only and comes with a choice of red, black, or silver calipers, as well as a choice of slotted or drilled rotors. Price for the kit with Cryo treatment included is $4,550.00 Welcome to the Big Leagues Boys!

·
Vendor
41 Posts
SDTitan1 said:
Frozen Rotors uses the same part numbers as Powerslot's standard size Titan replacement rotors, it's just their (powerslot's) "premium replacement rotor" that's just been treated, so it should fit 17s...........I'll let him confirm though
You are correct. Let me know of any other questions you may have guys.

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts