Any TitanTalk specials yet?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
special pricing with a group buy? Lol

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Mr. Saget!! I loved you in Full House and Americas Funniest Vid...... oh wait. Nevermind. :teethmast

WELCOME!!

HA HA HA Like I haven't heard THAT one before..... Or how about " Where's the silver bullet band" !!! lol... Yea but that one girl was HOT!! and no not one of the kids...

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
4" spindles? :D..i sat on some on ebay for 450 and then the price went up to 550..almost cried. lol
Ok there is a good reason for that... and let me think of one.... lol... Sorry I do like to joke around.... Ok the reason the spindles went up is that we now INCLUDE the brake lines in the spindles.... That's a 115.00 value in the kit... I hope that helps... Thanks

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Any word on the group buy? I'm ready to buy :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can i have info on your 1" lift rear shackles? never heard of lifting shackles, are they better then blocks? would it cause axle wrap?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will like to know the price for product #355330
A 3" lowering leaf spring for a 06 Titan crew cab
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Can i have info on your 1" lift rear shackles? never heard of lifting shackles, are they better then blocks? would it cause axle wrap?
You know the shackles work great. I'm not a fan of big lifted shackles because it changes the spring configuration but a 1 to 2" shackle works great. No shackles do not promote axle wrap and realy a 1" block wouldn't do much either but the positive with shackles is that it does help the pinion angle ever so slightly where a 1" block is flat. Installation is much easier with the shackle too. Oh and cheaper. Please check with our friends at 4x4 Parts.com for pricing..... Thanks

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
No pricing on the website is a bit of a downer... I realize you sell through dealers who want to put their own markup on your products, but it would be nice to see a price on your site that is a MSRP... just to give an idea of how much we're looking at and if we want to look further or just dream... Just a suggestion as I know I'm not the only one who shops that way... :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
You know the shackles work great. I'm not a fan of big lifted shackles because it changes the spring configuration but a 1 to 2" shackle works great. No shackles do not promote axle wrap and realy a 1" block wouldn't do much either but the positive with shackles is that it does help the pinion angle ever so slightly where a 1" block is flat. Installation is much easier with the shackle too. Oh and cheaper. Please check with our friends at 4x4 Parts.com for pricing..... Thanks
i think i might give them a shot, once i start buying parts. Looking into getting your spindles and 1" shackles. going with a prerunner look and i will be doing some offroading with them :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Im looking to lift the front 3" or 4", preferrably with spindles i guess, and then the back mayb 1" or 2" with the cheapest to install, so shackles? I dont know exactly what those are. Can you help me out? Im 16 and would love to get a good deal!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Im looking to lift the front 3" or 4", preferrably with spindles i guess, and then the back mayb 1" or 2" with the cheapest to install, so shackles? I dont know exactly what those are. Can you help me out? Im 16 and would love to get a good deal!
Hey Bud
I can give you a couple of shops that sell on line so you can get your best price.
4x4 parts.com 954-971-3510
bytortruck.com 480-656-0878

We are the manufacturer and we only sell to other shops so these guy's should be able to help you...... Thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
Any update on a group buy. Im sure if it gets advertised we could do it through the supplier... You :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts