Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome Doug!

Let me start my first post here by introducing myself. My name is Scott and I am the Social Media Marketing manager for Superchips.

I look forward to providing the members of this site access to all of the latest data, sneak previews, and and future marketing promotions from Superchips.

Scott

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
My Dodge buddies just love this thing. I'm tuned right now but I'll be watching this to just see how it goes. HOpefully you have a little control over the transmission.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Welcome, you arrived at the tuning party a little late so you have a few units to sell to catch up. I read your features and I don't recall if the other guys are giving a power train warranty or not but I think that's a nice idea.

I like all the folks I have met at Superchips and I wish you guys the best, thanks for tuning the Titans.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome.

Most of the guys here are pretty straight forward, and will ask for some numbers/ dyno charts to back up your performance gains. I see that you included WOT restriction removal of the bat, so brownie points for that. What are you currently working on as far as down loadable upgrades? 2008 support? Can you provide dyno chart vs stock or mildly modded? CAI, exhaust. Again welcome, its always good for our titan community when someone else with a respectable name like yours joins this rowdy group of gearheads. It just gets our blood flowing, and our wallets lighter.

·
Registered
86 Posts
We are currently working on including our popular Advanced Data Acquisition to the Nissan line. Although I cannot guarantee the specific options until they are in the 4950, the Data Acquisition software we currently offer in several of our other lines allows the user to view and record engine sensor data for diagnostic purposes as well as log up to three 1/4 mile and 0-60MPH times so you can physically see the differences our products make in your vehicles. We plan to offer both of these features as free downloads once available.

The 08 will more than likely be next but I do not have any specific ETA available at this time.

Once I know we are ready to go with the 04 and 08 coverages I will be happy to slip the info to the members here before it hit's the market.

Lastly, I will work on dyno plots today and see what I can come up with.

Scott

·
Registered
561 Posts
We are currently working on including our popular Advanced Data Acquisition to the Nissan line. Although I cannot guarantee the specific options until they are in the 4950, the Data Acquisition software we currently offer in several of our other lines allows the user to view and record engine sensor data for diagnostic purposes as well as log up to three 1/4 mile and 0-60MPH times so you can physically see the differences our products make in your vehicles. We plan to offer both of these features as free downloads once available.

Scott
This sounds AWESOME, Scott!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts

The 08 will more than likely be next but I do not have any specific ETA available at this time.

Once I know we are ready to go with the 04 and 08 coverages I will be happy to slip the info to the members here before it hit's the market.

Lastly, I will work on dyno plots today and see what I can come up with.

Scott
And to think....not too long ago....about 1 year ago. I had a conversation with Superchips where they told me they have no interest in dealing with my foreign named vehicle!!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
No mention of Timing & Idle Adjustments??? Timing being the one most would like to see and use. 3 Tunes, Cool!
Is the wot restriction either on or off?

KEY FEATURES
Up to three best-in-class tuning levels
91 Octane Performance up to 25 HP & 27 ft/lbs TQ
91 Octane Tow up to 15 HP & 19 ft/lbs TQ
87 Octane up to 10 HP & 12 ft/lbs TQ
Enhanced throttle response
Wide open throttle restriction removal
Speed limiter adjustment
RPM limiter adjustment
Industry-Exclusive 2-year powertrain warranty comes with every product at no additional cost
Elegant, sleek, innovative design
Diagnostic Library retrieves, displays and clears DTC's
Easy to install, Internet updateable

"All Superchips Cortex tuning products for gasoline-fueled vehicles are either covered under CARB Executive Order numbers or in a pending state."

Just a suggestion, your add when clicked on from TT Site takes us to your Flashpaq tuner which I don't see available for Nissan's. Would make more sense for the add to take us directly to the Cortex Tuner where The Nissan Tuner is Shown.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Each program we offer has custom timing tables built in that are more specific throughout the RPM band allowing the vehicle to optomize it's power more precisely vs a +2 degree advance across the board.

The WOT restriction removal is a selectable option for the user. So you have the choice to use it or not that way.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Thanks for the info, the timing adjustment within the tunes themselves sound interesting.
BTW, about the add links, its not all of them, just the ones showing the flashpaq within the add. The Superchips site is well laid out, so finding the Nissan tuner was a breeze.

·
Super Moderator
93,509 Posts
Each program we offer has custom timing tables built in that are more specific throughout the RPM band allowing the vehicle to optomize it's power more precisely vs a +2 degree advance across the board.

The WOT restriction removal is a selectable option for the user. So you have the choice to use it or not that way.
Are you going to post some numbers from the track?

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
This is sounds interesting. I was researching for a friend on the Dodge boards today and the Superchips Tuner is highly recommended over there, more so than Edge, BD, or Hypertech. Not saying that it'll show the same results with our Titan's, but they seem to know what they're doing. I was about to take the plunge on the BD, but think I'll hold off until more info is available on these units.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts