Sorry, unfortunately we do not yet have a decent quality picture of our kits installed in the Titan. We are working to get images from clients whom have purchased the Titan kits so we should have some up soon.
If anyone out there reading this has purchased one of our Titan kits and has pictures, we are offering a $10 credit to you if you post your pics on this forum
Our dash kits are guaranteed to be the best on the market. We use superior materials which guarantee our kits will never fade, yellow, crack or fall off and this is backed with a full lifetime warranty. Our kits are also covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, both are guarantees I do not see advertised by the company you refered to. They offer a 1 year warranty.
When a dash kit is made with lower quality materials it takes about 2-3 years for you to start to notice fading, yellowing or even worse cracking or falling off pieces.
We also offer a huge selection of real and syntethic colors/materials for dash kits where as the company you refer to offers 12 by what I see on thier website.
Unfortunatley the only way to prove which kit is of better quality would be to order one of both for a close inspection. This would be very expensive so what I would suggest is looking at what the companies offer with the kit such as warranties and support. A good company with a good product will always stand behind thier items!
New York City Dashes Inc. offers:
1. An amazing dash kit made of superior quality materials!
2. Fast order fulfilment (we're the manufacturer, we wait for no one).
3. Over 30 Material/Colors.
4. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
5. Full Lifetime Warranty.
6. Free FedEx shipping in the Continental USA
7. $5 off every purchase with the code from our banner on this forum.
8. Dedicated Sales staff to help with your purchases.
9. Dedicated Techincal Support staff to help with installation questions.
10. We are in international company with offices in Canada and USA so we only close on Sundays and statuatory holidays shared by both countries. Meaning we are here to help you by phone, email, or online support 6 days a week!
Looks like a partial sherwood kit. Who would buy a pig in poke?
alot better prices than where i got mine from, and believe me folks I wont even begin to go into how much I havve spent on shipping for replacement parts--I hope your CS an the looks and quality are better than the company I bought mine from
glad to see you around, I do think you all need to post a picture of the set installed as It woudl help your sales alot