Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
ekool said:
I would like to take this time to welcome Professional Trim as our newest supporting vendors!

Please take a moment to visit their Ebay store at the following URL:

http://stores.ebay.com/Pro-Trim-Rocker-Panels

Welcome to TT.. nice products you have and I have a feeling some on here will buy from you.

Hope you will start up some group buys or offer some discounts to members.

·
Registered
902 Posts
welcome to titantalk!

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Welcome...I was checking out ur products...looks good...I got real happy when I saw the chrome sills for sale for 65 bucks..thought it was the combo of sills and pillars for 65 bucks...how much would u do the combo for??

Ive been lookin into this for a WHILE now but most are charging way too much...Also, are ur pillars like with the curved edge that contours the pillar already there?

let me know...Again welcome to TT...:cheers:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Is there going to be any discount for the Titan Talk members?

·
Registered
1 Posts
lcbrownz said:
Is there going to be any discount for the Titan Talk members?
Yes, there will be a 5% discount to Titan Talk members as of July 1, 2006. There is an additional discount built in when you order 2 or more items that can fit in the same box. We just processed such an order today, and that customer received a refund on the UPS charge. Note, not all combinations of parts will ship together.
Bob

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hiya! I just checked out your Ebay store and I didn't see any door sills; are you just sold out or not offering them, yet? What is/will be your price on these for us TT members? Someone on Ebay is selling these for $27 shipped-can you do better? Thanks! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts