Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
only 1 product for the TITAN? taillights?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello to all!

Yes at the moment I only have one product for the Titan.

Seres is both a retailer and a manufactuer though. I have facilities in Taiwan, China, and the U.S. and I am capable of making just about any part you can imagine if the demand is large enough (although my current inhouse manufacturing capabilities in Taiwan only allow me to make injection molded products (lights, body parts), and light metal tubing, Seres is expanding quickly).

Right now I am working on an LED third brake light to compliment the LED tail lights, and I am also working on LED headlights (a very cool new technology, makes HID seem hokey (and none of the burned out fuses or ballasts to worry about)).

More products will come and being that I have scoured forums like these for years, I couldn't stop now that I have the opportunity to support them.

If you want quality products and a retailer that is willing to listen to your needs you have come to the right place.

Thank you for visiting

Diego
Seres Automotive

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Some advise on your site. When you have a link "click to enlarge", could you provide a larger picture rather than display the same size image from the product description page?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Welcome to the site! And thanks for joining our ranks! We need more aftermarket goodies!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts