Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TitanTalk.com wishes to welcome TitanParts247.com as its first full fledged supporting vendor!

We appreciate the support that they have shown for us and our community, and it is vendor advertising dollars that allows us to pay for software, hosting, bandwidth, and my time to keep the site up and running!

Please support the vendors who support YOU by considering them for your next purchase!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome, TitanParts247!

It's great to have TitanParts247.com as our sponsor and I look forward to considering their merchandise for purchase now and in the future! It will be great to be the first to know about their awesome new offerings! This is a great day for TitanTalk, and I know the close association of TitanParts247.com and TitanTalk will reap great benefits for all! :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
34,537 Posts
Thanks Jamie for all you are doing for the TITAN FAITHFUL!

I love my Banks Monster Exhaust and I look forward to my next purchase through Titan Parts247.com :)

37L1

·
Registered
255 Posts
Definitely,
Jamie and Titanparts247.com will be getting all my extra money!
I already ordered the hitch kit for my non BT, and it should be here by fri!!

Colin

·
Registered
382 Posts
I appreciate Titanparts247.com support so far and it will be my place for aftermarket parts in the future. Nice to see him offical. :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Placed two orders last week.
Keeping my eye open for the mothly specials.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have had nothing but good experiences with Jamie (Titanparts1)... The other boards have their "parts guy" and Jamie was good enough to jump in right away to help us out here! Thanks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
bvstone1 said:
I have had nothing but good experiences with Jamie (Titanparts1)... The other boards have their "parts guy" and Jamie was good enough to jump in right away to help us out here! Thanks!
I second what bvstone1 stated. I've ordered some items and nothing but good things to say about Jamie. Looking forward to doing business again someday!

:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts