Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings!

We are proud to be a sponsor for Titantalk.com....we are a large Nissan store in Atlanta and are a member of United Auto Group. Meaning, we have 8 Nissan stores in the USA and are able to supply titantalk members with great deals of Titans( or other Nissans) as well as deals on parts and accessories!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
nice job on the website, it looks great!

love the flash intro

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Have requested some quotes on oil filters from United Nissan for the forum. According to the oil filter post some 54 percent of Titantalk are using OEM filters this could prove beneficial to Titantalk as well as United Nissan . They have eight dealerships will have to find out where they are located, so should be one near you. Hope this will help all, and thanks to United for supporting us!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
yes, thanks for the support and i as well would be interested in a "group buy price" on OEM oil filters. thats all i use. thanks again UNITED NISSAN.

steve

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I appreciate your inquiry from Parts Request (RWS). You are about to enjoy your best car buying experience...ever! In the past, you may have suffered waiting hours in a dealership while haggling over prices, trade issues, interest rates, etc. Lucky for you, those days are over!!!

I am committed, along with our entire Internet Department, to making this the easiest, most enjoyable experience for you. We will do 99% of the work for you. In fact, you don't ever have to spend a moment of your time at a dealership. Everything can be confirmed by way of email or by phone regarding the exact car that you want...built just the way you want it.

In essence, everything will be done to your satisfaction before you arrive. If you desire, we'll gladly deliver your car to your front door with a full tank of gas and a free detail.

So...let's get started. We sincerely look forward to working with you and making you a lifelong customer and friend of United Nissan. I will be contacting you shortly to provide you with the information you requested. In the meantime, if you need further assistance, please contact either me or my partner, Glinda Chambers, at 770-968-1360.

Sincerely,

Keith Norwood
Internet Manager
United Nissan
(770)968-1360 ext 126
(800)422-6783
[email protected]

Just posting the reply back from United Nissan.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome United Nissan.

I've been trying to locate a part number and price for the factory chrome nerf bars that come standard on the "Texas Titan". I would like to get some for my '05 CC and could they be dropped shipped to my home in Phx, AZ instead of shipping? Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 - 10 of 10 Posts