Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
blavis said:
Welcome aboard!:D I have been very happy with my 2.5" leveling kit. I plan to order the 1" rear blocks very soon.
Was it hard to install the leveling kit? I don't have access to a lift and I was wondering if this was something I could do in my driveway. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Will the 2.5 leveling kit make the 4wd hit the coil buckets? I thought the size was different for the 2wd vs 4wd to keep from bottoming out?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Welcome aboard TopGunCustomz! Any chance of a discount/group buy?? :)

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
BiggMike said:
Was it hard to install the leveling kit? I don't have access to a lift and I was wondering if this was something I could do in my driveway. Thanks.

I installed one in a gravel driveway with a jack and two stands in about an hour and a half. It's easy.

·
Premium Member
92,464 Posts
BiggMike said:
Not a problem installing this with basic hand tools. I put my PRG spacer on without airtools, and I did it in the driveway. Just need a jack, jackstands, ratchet, sockets, torque wrench, and some beer. Oh yeah, don't leave that out! :cheers:

Oh, and welcome TopGunCustomz.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Welcome "TOP GUN CUSTOMZ" .:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thank you for all the input guys! We have listed our leveling kit at a discounted members price. If a bunch of peole are interested in the kit we may be able to discount it just a tad bit more on a group buy. I feel we are currently offering it at a pretty good rate, but if a bunch of people are interested, we may be able to knock it down a touch more on a group buy of about 10 people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts