Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And here what it looks like!! Not the best, but im pleased :)

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Looks good to me :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks awesome! Good job!

·
Registered
855 Posts
if you black out all the amber (sides and top) does the signal light still shine and is it visable?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
if you black out all the amber (sides and top) does the signal light still shine and is it visable?
depends on how dark you go... it looks great dark but not much light gets through

·
Registered
855 Posts
do the side markers have any affect on the signal light? or are they just a reflector?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THe amber I left is basically the entire housing the blinker bulb is in. Taped it off then cut along the line of the housing. The other amber on the side was just a reflector, so, decided I didn't need it. Lol

·
Registered
855 Posts
Oh k. I hate the side amber reflectors. Too much orange! I wonder if i black out everything if it will be too dark and difficult to see the signal light? Anyone do this?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Oh k. I hate the side amber reflectors. Too much orange! I wonder if i black out everything if it will be too dark and difficult to see the signal light? Anyone do this?
I have, it's not too bad as far as the blinker goes. It's just dimmer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When you go to paint pop the amber out and smoke them... Basically just tints them... Any auto paint store soups have the stuff for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts