Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, going to sell the T :( But going to get a diesel!!!! And I will stay around here! Because this is a civil forum, and not everyone fights over the smallest things..

Anyways here is the link, if you know anyone interested point them in my direction, have a interested guy looking at it tomorrow, so I will update this if it sells!

2006 Nissan Titan(lifted)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I got a sweet civic if you want to trade...:teethmast

Reactions: TX06Titan

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,775 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Come on over the cumminsforum.com. I have already signed up & found a few guys we know.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I will try to stay away from the new Dodge 6.7 and the Ford 6.0& 6.4. I was in the market for a diesel sold my No Fear titan for one. I finally settled on a 07 Dodge ram 2500 5.9 couldn't be happier, they get a lot better gas mileage it gets around 15-17 mpg around town and 19-22 on highway. I have 4" turbo back exhaust and airtake system. The power and sound from the diesel motor is just so unbelievable. Unfortunaly recent family issues is forcing to sell my recently acquired truck. If you are interested let me know it's 2007 Dodge ram 2500, 4x4, quad cab, short bed, last year of the 5.9 diesel and the best year, red with gray cloth interior, factory sunroof, factory OEM step bars, spray-in bedliner, on-fly 4x4 knob and etc and it has 81000 miles. Carfax clean no wreck or paint work in fact not a single door dings. It took me a while to find this one.

Yeah my bro has a 6.4 and I like it, and the 6.4s are best for power etc. But I also like the ram 2500's, and I found a sick one. Here is the link,

Cars for Sale: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 4x4 Quad Cab in Greenville, TX 75402: Truck Details - 291130577 - AutoTrader.com

**** thats a looong link..

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will try to stay away from the new Dodge 6.7 and the Ford 6.0& 6.4. I was in the market for a diesel sold my No Fear titan for one. I finally settled on a 07 Dodge ram 2500 5.9 couldn't be happier, they get a lot better gas mileage it gets around 15-17 mpg around town and 19-22 on highway. I have 4" turbo back exhaust and airtake system. The power and sound from the diesel motor is just so unbelievable. Unfortunaly recent family issues is forcing to sell my recently acquired truck. If you are interested let me know it's 2007 Dodge ram 2500, 4x4, quad cab, short bed, last year of the 5.9 diesel and the best year, red with gray cloth interior, factory sunroof, factory OEM step bars, spray-in bedliner, on-fly 4x4 knob and etc and it has 81000 miles. Carfax clean no wreck or paint work in fact not a single door dings. It took me a while to find this one.

I would love a 5.9 but I want a newer truck than an 07. I will probably end up with a 2008 or 09 f250.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts