Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Pro-4X - Graphite Blue Metallic
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about trading my 2006 LE ......

For a 2011 pro4x!

Both loaded identically....old is galaxy black, new is white!

So, what do you all think?

Mine has been flawless, but it has 131000 miles, and I got the bug.....

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
If it is running real good (and at just 131K, it should be...), I'd try to wait for 2014 for new design and engines (small diesel!). Save the payments for the new one which will get much better mileage. The bug is expensive. But, if you do buy, CONGRATS! ;)

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok...you guys are not helping...lol...but thanks for the input!

I travel a lot, and I put 40k a year on her...I also owe 2.5 more years, and will have (1) going to college in 3-years.....soooo, by the time the new models are out, mine will be hurting in the mileage dept, and with college....there is no way the mrs. will let me get a new one....I might end up with an old a$$ camry or civic!!!

With the incentives and rebates, and trade, my current payment will only be $589....doable right now.....then when college comes around, i'll be right where I am now....in theory!

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
do it. 2011's pro4x ftw. i also went from an 06.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well....

I did it!

Bought a 2011 Pro4x...loaded to the gills...moonroof, dvd, leather, nav, the whole salami !!!

Nice and white!

I miss my old one, as it had flowmasters...the new one is too quiet....gotta address that post haste!

·
Premium Member
77,868 Posts
Not gonna blame you for getting the "new" bug, but Galaxy was the way to go. ;)

I'm riding this pony out in hopes of a refreshed '14 design.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well....

I did it!

Bought a 2011 Pro4x...loaded to the gills...moonroof, dvd, leather, nav, the whole salami !!!

Nice and white!

I miss my old one, as it had flowmasters...the new one is too quiet....gotta address that post haste!
Congrats man! I sure wish I had an updated NAV disk! Damn! I might have to go check out my local dealer! :lol:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
CONGRATs! Seems you must have had the bug real bad. lol. Enjoy the ride, and you know where to hear about all the mods you can do!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Sweet! Pics!

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll get some pics out soon....Birthday 2day...going to the lake with the fam...

BB...pm sent

Onequick....yea, i miss the black, but I was on gravel construction and parking sites 90% of the time, and it always looked dull grey anyway.....(not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Mods...where to start.....I put my K&N washable filter in the stock air box...gonna sell my volant kit I took off....I did not have the time to take off my HID light kit(s), or LED 3rd brake light....but the absolute 1st thing I MUST do is update the exhaust back to flowmasters...this thing is too quiet, and it is driving me insane....can't hear it idle! I feel neutered!

·
Premium Member
77,868 Posts
White and silver are best at hiding how dirty it really is.

That's why my wife's car is white. (shhhhhhhh....:lol:)

·
Registered
14,148 Posts
Sounds like you have my twin. white loaded pro4x ftw!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts