I understand exactly how you feel. I have ordered a SE and it will not be here until MAY and since then I have been thinking of the LE but I convince myself that I made the right choice because.ttz32 said:I was getting tired of waiting on my SE KC 4x4 with big tow that I ordered and starting thinking about a LE.
LE appears to be more abundant, and with more options. Since I ordered my SE I have questioned if I should have gotten leather, and if I should have gotten the bed package. Well, the excessive waiting has gotten to me. I talked to my dealer about a LE KC 4x4 with big tow. He has found 3 of them exactly what I'm after. As long as we can agree on price, I could be driving my new titan as early as next week! =)
1. First choice is usually the right choice.
2. Only the front seats have leather, rears are not.
3. Someone on the site already posted punching a hole in the seat.
4. My 13 yr old car now has a hole in the left side bolster in the leather.
5. I can buy step rails.
6. The truck i ordered + dvd is the same as LE w/out DVD
7. Is power passanger seat really needed. How often will it move.
8. Cloth seats dont need warmers.
Again I do want the LE (It sure looks nice) but this is how i convince myself i made the right choice. Good luck to you.