Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month and a half later after the detonation of the front axle the rear has now begun to leak. I will be ordering trutrac and 4.10s for the front and rear today. I guess my idea for my extended travel kit is no more. :(

On the other hand though I'm curious to see how these bigger gears will do... :redblob"

anyone ran 4.10s for the rear and front?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they? For the front? If I'm dropping a trutrac in I'm upgrading, may as well and since my new front diff still isn't in I may just wait for the fronts to be ready too.

Anyone know how long I have before I become "no wheel drive"? I guess it just depends on the leak, there's no whining coming from the back and its only on the drivers side. Superchips killed my axle. lmao

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! I just went on ruggedrocksoffroad.com and it says the 4.10s and 4.56s are expected to arrive 12/31/2020. LOL!

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry...I meant for the fronts.

How did Superchips kill your axle? Too much speed? Just curious...
Superchips 93 tune made me like the gas pedal too much. I mean I wasn't flooring it everywhere I went but I did have some fun with it a few times at red lights.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I will hold out on ordering until I have more information. Anyone have any advice as to what I should do?

No I'm not doing SAS or dropping a D60 Dana or something crazy. lmao

·
Registered
342 Posts
You? Not do anything crazy? Like bedliner you whole dern truck? I wish there was a way to let the gear manufaturer know how many people need new front and rear gears.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Just bedliner it and no more leaks

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Already had it bedlined, it still leaked. lol

What about the 3.73 gears? Are they available?

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
than just get a rear end and front differential from an 07+ OR or BT 4x4 Titan from the junk yard...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Slap a seal in it and call it good....LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts