Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new owner flew in today and drove it back to Alabama.

It was a really good truck and served my needs and I was really happy with it. I just miss the Silverado and the ease of performance modifications and reliability. So I've got something else in the works.

:redblob"

I'll still be around to sell the Hemi stickers, so we'll see ya around! :hi:

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
hey moze if ur loving the silverado performance mods go to quickstreettrucks.com ull find plenty of help and info there! :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm already a member on there (DamnYankee - 11.3 sec. Silverado), I just don't get on there much.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wanted my first post to be in here first before introducing myself. I am the buyer of Moze's Titan. I just want to first off thank Moze again for being such an awesome person to deal with. He went WAY above and beyond what was expected. As he said I was coming all the way from Alabama and was kind of hesitant on purchasing the truck from so far away but Moze took care of all of that. He sent me pic after pic of everything about the truck good AND bad. Sent me emails of everything that he felt was "wrong" with the truck that I would not even have considered "issues". He made the transaction as easy as possible for me and even picked me up from the airport. I just want you to know I can't thank you enough for everything. I love the truck!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
I wanted my first post to be in here first before introducing myself. I am the buyer of Moze's Titan. I just want to first off thank Moze again for being such an awesome person to deal with. He went WAY above and beyond what was expected. As he said I was coming all the way from Alabama and was kind of hesitant on purchasing the truck from so far away but Moze took care of all of that. He sent me pic after pic of everything about the truck good AND bad. Sent me emails of everything that he felt was "wrong" with the truck that I would not even have considered "issues". He made the transaction as easy as possible for me and even picked me up from the airport. I just want you to know I can't thank you enough for everything. I love the truck!
Welcome! Thats pretty cool, same truck, same forum, new member!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts