Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to the 1/8th mile last night and i took my spare and tailgate off(bad idea) i couldnt punch it out of the whole or i would spin to redline. anyways it was a +500 DA my best pass was a 9.41 with a 2.24 60' at 75.5 mph....i have videos ill post later

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Your for sure a 9.1 truck in the 1/8 with a 2.05 60'. You have the power just not the traction:( It's ashame trutrac still doesn't offer for the newer trucks. I trap 75.5 in the 1/8 also:)

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo J! where did you go to find the da? and im looking at my last 1/8th mile timeslip(when i had the cortex i was there 3/18/11) IT DIDNT CALCULATE MY 60' I RED LIGHTED, my trap speed was 74.62mph i ran a 9.42...my next best that night (before uprev) 60ft-2.19, ran a 9.546 @ 73.53mph

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
My best peg leg 1/8 was [email protected], so I know it will never get better for me without Trutrac.

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
6,823 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
yo J! where did you go to find the da? and im looking at my last 1/8th mile timeslip(when i had the cortex i was there 3/18/11) IT DIDNT CALCULATE MY 60' I RED LIGHTED, my trap speed was 74.62mph i ran a 9.42...my next best that night (before uprev) 60ft-2.19, ran a 9.546 @ 73.53mph
DA Calculator - Density Altitude Calculator - DragTimes.com

Even gaining 1 mph in the 1/8 is about .2 in the 1/4 so it looks like Uprev gave you about the same gains as me, .2 in the 1/4:)

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For sure man may 20 there will be a few tundras going from tundrageeks and a few others too. You should try and make it. Do you have a superchips or bdgt?

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Cool..nope pretty much stock 07...just what came on the truck when we bought itlol just a crapmaster muffler and k&n intake...I'm having a exhaust built for it right now that to my knowledge will be a first of its design on a Titan...I need to get my **** together and get mods done but owning a house isn't cheap and it always gets in the way

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah for sure I know what you mean...I bought 1.5 years ago with 1 other guy 50/50. Sweet what's the exhaust setup? Try to get a programmer before the 20th and you will have a ball. Did you get 4x4?

·
Banned
4,217 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
It will be equal length from headers. Back no more 90degree bends and equal length x pipe ...I can just show you when its done..its hard to describe
Can't wait to see it, Ill copy it if it performs well:) TT08 ran equal length on his lwb titan & it performed like no other.

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Can't wait to see it, Ill copy it if it performs well:) TT08 ran equal length on his lwb titan & it performed like no other.
sounds good anything i can to to help make these things go faster i will share anything....i think diff thing that tt08 had was he just had eqaul length x pipe but still had the lame 90degree bends from the factory before the x pipe

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
someone just posted a SC cortex for 160.00 like 2 mins ago jump on that thing!!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SuperChips Cortex ~ $165
jguiseppi

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Nice runs bro that evo talon race was sick! Also I thought rs camaros were way faster.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts