1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,995 Posts
Honestly I had higher expectations for some reason. At least from the pictures...We have guys on here who have done that same thing, except they don't have WCC logos in the leather.

·
Registered
796 Posts
It kinda looks like a body wrap. It's not bad but like you I had way higher expectations. Still looks good though. To be honest, I've seen better looking T's here on TT.

·
Premium Member
4,995 Posts
It was a wrap, in the link joeenzor provided you can see them applying it to the passenger side of the cab. My expectations were just higher due to it being WCC. They talk so much about their work, and I used to watch the show on speed channel. I know there are many T's on this and probably any of the other Titan Forums that look way better and did more than just interior mods of speakers and leather. Oh well, I guess to reflect a little bit, everybody has a budget, and maybe that's all they could afford for the projects at the time.

·
Registered
131 Posts
After the work they did on Brian Deegan's Chevy this is a little underwhelming. Then again maybe the owners weren't willing to drop as much cash as Deegan. Either way, I'd hit it.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Looks like a wrap, a lift and some leather. Wow lots of work done there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts