Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I already posted this on the Texas forum but not to many people look at that so I decided to post here. I have a few people interested in a meet so let's set one up. It would take place in Odessa Texas. Add your name on here if your interested and would like to join that way I can have an idea of how many people are going to show up. Also list a good date because I know everybody's schedule is busy, maybe the end of this month or in august? Let me know and also give me ideas on a place, also if you have any ideas on what you would want to do(for example: cruise around Odessa or go to a park or whatever) let me know. Let's get it going!

1) kendatitan07

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I'm in Lubbock, so I might make the trip depending on the day. Not sure how many of us there are around here.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awsome, try to get people from up there if you know any. Haha we are pretty limited but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try right?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinkin mid august like the 19th or 20th..

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so just brainstorming... Date: July 29 or 30th Time: 5:00 p.m Place: Hooters, Odessa Tx, then drive over to Desert Thunder Raceway

Meet, eat, then Maybe we can watch some races, have some of us running, have a good time.

What do y'all think?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I actually can't make either of those dates. I'm fairly busy on weekend and since its a couple hours away its even tougher to get down there. So don't count on me making it. Do you already have a small group in the Midland/Odessa area? Just wondering if there are any other TT members around here.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Are there any trails in that park with the sand dunes? I camped down there one time but can't remember seeing anything. That would be a blast with a group if there are some.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's a few ts around, and I'm not really sure about the sandhills park and if there are any trails, it's mostly just sand lol and if we can get a good meet together then we will have another one soon. Depends on how well it goes and how many people we can get

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is however the imperial reservoir, that's where I go mudding at. A few trails, nothing really that exciting but there are some muddy spots and people camp and everything out there all the time. That could be fun

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Any type of trail is better than what we have....nothing. good luck with the meet and post some pics afterwards, especially if you hit some trails.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will do man

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
count me in for what ever date.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really wanna get this meet goin so hit me up with some dates that are good for everybody and we can set this up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts