Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Well I have been dealing with a leaky titan for over 4 months now. The dealer replaced the rear slider, replaced the headliner, carpet, firewall pad, etc.....Dealer stated it was leaking all over..Now I still have the same wet spot.

Well the truck is still leaking!!! I have located the leak to be coming in from below the front speaker, where the plastic panel meets the door metal and running under the plastic threshold and draining inside the truck. The water can not drain outside because of the rubber weatherstrip around the inside of the cab making it water tight both inside and out. The dealer replaced the door screens and gasket and have not stopped the leak....Anyone else have any ideas?????

If I put a small 3/4 x 3/4 piece of wood on the rubber weaterstrip and close the door it allows room for the water to drain out the bottom of the rubber and outside..

Any help or ideas would be great!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It could be the mirror?? If it is how can it be fixed??? The dealer is sending the truck to a shop next week that fixed other leaks?? If it was leaking anywhere else! It leaks when I spray water onto the window/mirror area???? The a/c vent has been done.

Thanks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts