Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my wet okole seat covers installed yesterday and they look great..i have the charcoal interior but ordered the black covers with full piping..and the black from wet okole is almost exactly the same color as my interior..it's not a dark black..about the exact same color as the Titan interior..took about 30 minutes to install, the arm rest were a little tough to slide on..got the built in gun tote also, works great with my .45..

·
Registered
766 Posts
And no pics? You know the rules....

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Cool Man!! I have had my wets on for 85K miles. I could not be happier. A coworker liked mine but some from Costco instead, suppose to be custom fit. The fit well and looked good but only last 40K miles. Do yourself a favor and get the conditioner that they suggest or one like it, the color will fade. Also the wetsuit shampoo works great also. I work out of my truck and at about 70K miles I took them out and washed them then dried them on low heat. I used the wetsuit shampoo in the washer. They did fine. I wash the center console cover all the time. I am not recommending washing your wets in a machine on a regular basis and for most people it will never be needed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definately need pics! I'm interest in seeing the gun tote if you can get pics of it.
ok, i'll get some pics up tomorrow..

Reactions: 1 person

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your wait is over my friend..the covers are darker than what the pictures show..guess my flash made them look lighter..

and did i mention, my seats are finally comfortable..they have foam added in the covers that almost make me want to take a nap while driving..these are a great investment..!!

pic of my .45 to show how deep the pistol pocket is..

.45 in the pistol pocket

·
Registered
604 Posts
Thanks alot for the pics. Those covers look really nice. I'm needing some and I really like the gun tote. Now I get nosey, approximately how much did you give for them?:)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
315.00 shipped..got the gun tote, full piping, and titan logo..took about 2 weeks from time i ordered till they arrived..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it's hard to tell in the pics, but there is another pocket to the right of the gun tote for your pistol magazines..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts