Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am Shopping For The Best Deal On The Wet Okole Seat Covers.any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated>thanks---kevin

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
the best deal i got was straight from Wet okole themselves.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Give autoanything dot com a try. Also if you do a google search for Autoanything coupons you can get an extra 10-15 percent off. Keep us informed!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a king cab I didnt want any pipeing so i got the regular ones black on the outside and tan on the inside. They take up to a month to get the said maybe 20 days or so. Has anyone used weather tech floor mats before I ordered some and they seem to take along time to get here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Piping is a rounded stitching that you can add around your seats. It looks nice but it just was not for me. You can go to the web-site and they will show you the three choices that you can pick from. That price is for the front seats only.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
AutoAnything had the same price plus free shipping. I called the MFG and said I want to deal with you directly, I want a few extras (at normal cost) and I want free shipping like AutoAnything. no problem plus a free bottle Wet okole wet suit wash. Plus I was able to clarify exactly what kind of KC I had and all that stuff. Money wise for the covers probably the same but I got wash for fee and piece of mind knowing I ordered exaclty what I want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts