Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i pulled into my work parking lot this AM feeling a bit frisky, so i said WTH!!! I was idling along and turned the wheel and floored it. WOW......how much fun!!! I was doing some serious professional looking doughnuts!!! It even spun around a few times like i had four wheel drive/steering. A couple of people came walking out shaking their heads. :jester: One guy was like dang man......that truck sounds f'n sweet!!!! I so wish i had an autocross track and some lightweight wheels n tires to play with!!!! It's a demon drifter now with the Trutrac!!!! :gunz:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
LOL... Yea i have a problem with my foot being a little heavy when the roads are wet.. Of course im one legn it, but as long as i pull out to the left, she will surely cross lanes... HAHA :cheers:

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bigfinderman said:
LOL... Yea i have a problem with my foot being a little heavy when the roads are wet.. Of course im one legn it, but as long as i pull out to the left, she will surely cross lanes... HAHA :cheers:
I was most impressed......i have never personally driven like that in a vehicle. Been in some that would, but the Trutrac makes a HUGE difference doing doughnuts!!!!! It whips around with a vengance now!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Haha yea i bet.. I definately gota get one for my truck..

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's kinda scary to be honest on wet streets. takes total control of the gas pedal now. BUT..........on dry pavement, it makes the launches well worth it. Also you know that annoying tire spin when you turn and try to get into traffic but cant???? NO more!!!! It's go go gadget Titan now!!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
yeah TT, Tune, and wet roads IS FUN...

I turned out of the subdivision last night after dinner at the in laws and just half throttled it to get the back around and then punched it and my wife was like WTH why did you do that...Cuuuuz I can.....LOL

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RB's Titan said:
yeah TT, Tune, and wet roads IS FUN...

I turned out of the subdivision last night after dinner at the in laws and just half throttled it to get the back around and then punched it and my wife was like WTH why did you do that...Cuuuuz I can.....LOL
LMAO!!!!! I know that look and conversation real well by now!!!! :jester:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Man yall making me to crazy!! My trutrac was out for delivery at 3 a.m this morning and its stil not in yet so im pretty much staring out the window to see a big brown truck driving up so I can do this :eek2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts