Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, thought I would update the progress!! We now offer Truxedo Low Profile Tonneau covers, Your cost is $355.00 for the KC and CC plus shipping!! I am also hooked up with Sportmasters, Extang, Literider, Access, Tek-sport, Tek-style, Bedlocker, Undercover, and Action. Those are for Tonneau covers, But we are hooked up with many other accessories!! So if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!! I'm hooked up with DeeZee, K&N, WAAG, Westin, Lund, Putco, Thule, Yakima, PIAA, Green(Air filters), Etc.
-Jamie :cheers:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is that $355.00 price on the Truxedo for a limited time, or will that be permanent? It may be a couple months before my budget will allow me to come up with the money. You should definitely get an order from me by summer!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Hey gang, thought I would update the progress!! We now offer Truxedo Low Profile Tonneau covers, Your cost is $355.00 for the KC and CC plus shipping!! I am also hooked up with Sportmasters, Extang, Literider, Access, Tek-sport, Tek-style, Bedlocker, Undercover, and Action. Those are for Tonneau covers, But we are hooked up with many other accessories!! So if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!! I'm hooked up with DeeZee, K&N, WAAG, Westin, Lund, Putco, Thule, Yakima, PIAA, Green(Air filters), Etc.
How about the fold a cover? Any news from them? Last we heard was at the end of April..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Wow, nice hook up! As soon as I get my Titan (next month) I will have to email you my list of things I need/want. If that Truxedo works w/ the util rack I'm definetly interested.

Hmmm, it looks like my list is getting longer.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The Truxedo tonneau cover that works WITH the utilitrac system is $365.00 plus shipping and w/out the utilitrac is $355.00, I made a mistake!! :teethmast
This will be an intro price, the MSRP is $489.00 w/ utilitrac and $479.00 without, and my price will be $415.65 with and $407.15 without after the intro which will end with april!! Sorry for the confusion! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
The Truxedo tonneau cover that works WITH the utilitrac system is $365.00 plus shipping and w/out the utilitrac is $355.00, I made a mistake!! :teethmast
This will be an intro price, the MSRP is $489.00 w/ utilitrac and $749.00 without, and my price will be $415.65 with and $407.15 without after the intro which will end with april!! Sorry for the confusion! :cheers:
Check those numbers again please.

Price with UtiliTrak: $365
Price w/o UtilTrak: $355

MSRP Price with UtiliTrak: $489
MSRP Price w/o UtilTrak: $749 (almost $300 more)

After April Price with UtiliTrak: $415
After April Price w/o UtilTrak: $407

Why is it cheaper to buy the cover with the UtiliTrak than without now and more expensive after the end of the month? Granted, it is only $10 before teh end of the month and $8 afterwards, but why the backwards difference?

Also, are you sure that the MSRP pricing is not a typo? An almost $300 difference in price between having the UtiliTrak and not?

Something just doesn't make cents (sense) here.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
This will be an intro price, the MSRP is $489.00 w/ utilitrac and $749.00 without, and my price will be $415.65 with and $407.15 without after the intro which will end with april!! Sorry for the confusion! :cheers:
That's the lowest price I see. I went with the lowest one I found ($379+shipping) and ended up with a used, defected, wrong color one and now waiting for the replacement :crying: . I believed it was straight from the wholesaler, not the dealer though.

Titanparts1, you should've offered this earlier :jester:

·
Registered
58 Posts
found the truxedo cover for 374.00 and free shipping at Truck Bed Covers.com.They have them with or without the rail system for the same price.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Titanparts1 said:

anyprice on the bedlocker?? and if you do can it be installed with the utility tracks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Titanparts1 said:
Titanparts 1,

I don't see the Titan listed on Truxedo's website. Where can I see an installation detail of how this cover is installed on a utilitrac equiped truck?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wolfhound said:
Titanparts 1,

I don't see the Titan listed on Truxedo's website. Where can I see an installation detail of how this cover is installed on a utilitrac equiped truck?
They do make them, the site is just not updated. You can look here for some pictures, and you can also search other threads for pictures.
http://www.titantalk.com/showthread.php?t=10007

·
Registered
739 Posts
Wolfhound said:
Titanparts 1,

I just received my Truxedo yesterday. If you really want to see the installation instructions I could probably scan them tomorrow. Let me know. :cheers:

·
Registered
88 Posts
keane said:
I just received my Truxedo yesterday. If you really want to see the installation instructions I could probably scan them tomorrow. Let me know. :cheers:
I was able to get a pretty good idea of how it works from the photos in the thread titanparts referenced so I don't need to see the instructions, but thanks for the kind offer. It looks simple to install and I like the ease of removal for using the bed for large items versus a hard cover, I am just unsure about how tempting a vinyl cover will be to cut open for theft. I suppose either one is not a deterent if someone really wants to rip you off.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Titanparts1 said:

I looked on your website and couldn't find anything related to the Truxedo Lo Profile. Can you advise where to look on your site?

Also what's the average shipping cost?

Thanx

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sabre66 said:
I looked on your website and couldn't find anything related to the Truxedo Lo Profile. Can you advise where to look on your site?

Also what's the average shipping cost?

Thanx
Shipping is about $20.00 and right know, you have to call me to order them!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, I just realized that I made a mistake on the covers, List is $489.00 w/utili and $479.00 without!
Oops!! :jester:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
OK Jamie, I posted that price discrepancy on 4/13 and here it is more than 30 days later. You seriously need to read this forum more often. :jester:

Great price on the cover by the way.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts