Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Nissan Titan Pro-4X 2006 Nissan Titan SE (sold)
212 Posts
That's odd, for some reason I thought the Titan was full LED for the Pro-4X. Looks good.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X Rocky Ridge
68 Posts
I upgraded the rear bulbs to LED and wow, what a difference. You can’t even see the white in the first pic.
That should be factory! Blows my mind that standard equipment for safety is downgraded. The clarity and coverage is hands down much better. Nice upgrade.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Turn signals and back up lights aren’t
I did it mainly to see better as I tinted dark and this also helps the camera look better at night.
Any trouble with the blinking? I remember reading that some LED bulbs have trouble with some of the blinkers and don't blink. I remember when I had my interior lights updated to LED on a different vehicle, probably one of the better aesthetic upgrades you can make to any vehicle, whether it the headlamps or the interior lamps.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X Rocky Ridge
68 Posts
Any trouble with the blinking? I remember reading that some LED bulbs have trouble with some of the blinkers and don't blink. I remember when I had my interior lights updated to LED on a different vehicle, probably one of the better aesthetic upgrades you can make to any vehicle, whether it the headlamps or the interior lamps.
Good point - lots of led turn signal conversions cause hyperflash where they blink 2X as fast - that would drive me crazy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just did the back up lights, so no blinking issues.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I just did the back up lights, so no blinking issues.

I like the idea of really nice bright rear brake lights as one a way of showing someone that you're stopped, and two a way of making people that pull up really close to my rear bumper at a stop think twice next time when they get peppered with red light like that episode of Seinfeld with Kenny Rogers chicken for pulling up real close to my bumper....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the idea of really nice bright rear brake lights as one a way of showing someone that you're stopped, and two a way of making people that pull up really close to my rear bumper at a stop think twice next time when they get peppered with red light like that episode of Seinfeld with Kenny Rogers chicken for pulling up real close to my bumper....

😂 I’m doing those next. I did the reverse mainly just to see better.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I tried to change my rear turn signal bulbs to LEDs when I did my reverse lights and they would not do anything for me, even with the resistors, no hyperflash, no blinking anything. So I just put the OEM bulbs back in the turn signals until I came up with solution. Anyone have any ideas as to why I was not getting any type of response? They were the correct bulbs, it was the same brand I used in my Maxima's with no issues.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I looked at the bulbs in the link and noticed it’s a push in style vs turn lock style bulb. Does it stay in the socket tight? Thanks

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
820 Posts
Alot of times when you change to led, you have to get a different flasher relay. In jeeps, you got o the hd version of the normal flasher and the LEDs will blink properly. Maybe the same here? Is there a flasher relay on these trucks?

·
Registered
113 Posts
As a heads up for anyone with a 2016-2019, I've been using this bulb in my 2019 for about 30k miles with no issues. Great output when backing up, no flickering etc, plug and play.

Lumen NB921CW

A few years ago I swapped the entire taillight assembly out in my Cobalt SS/TC for an LED setup. It just needed an in-line resistor spliced into the wiring to keep the blinker from going crazy.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I looked at the bulbs in the link and noticed it’s a push in style vs turn lock style bulb. Does it stay in the socket tight? Thanks
they have rubber washers you can put on and they help tighten it down. It’s pretty tight I won’t worry about it. I’ll check them out in a few weeks to see if they move.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts