Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife calls me at work today, she's been out grocery shopping with our 3 month old. Well when she gets out of her car she notices that a grocery cart is really close to the bumper of this Lexas next to her. So my wife being a nice person moves the cart away and goes into the store.
When she returns she straps my boy into the car seat and loads the groceries in the trunk. So while she's doing all this, a bag boy is lining up carts to roll back in...right behind my wifes 06' Altima (she just got it July)
BAMMM!! she hit the damn carts!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
It sounds like my day which started out crappy. I found out my boss input my time card wrong so I was charged for 80hrs vacation time 17.5 of it was leave without pay I haven't taken a day off since march. To end my perfect CRAP day I have some idiot pull up on my right at a red light. Stupid me thinks he is waiting to turn right on the freeway entrance because I am in the lane to go straight. NOPE he is going straight and there is no room and and cross walk island come up. So I stop and of all thing his B1tch flips me off for what I am not sure maybe my airhorn hurt her little ears. Oh well I my blood pressure is high enough on it own so I am done complaining sorry. I hope everyones day ends better than mine. Jason I hope the carts didn't cause to much damage.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Sorry to hear about both of your days. Hope the carts didn't do too much damage.

Hope you get your blood pressure under control.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont know how I did this but, I accidently posted this thread before I finished my story.
to summarize it: the wife said she didnt feel safe in her car and would rather drive a Titan!
So i say, lets trade your car in ( no damage from the carts ) for an 07' 4x4 CC
I'll drive the new one, you get my 04' (still in great shape after 104k )
she says thats sounds like a good idea!
But when I get home she's re-niggin on me, so I'll have to keep working on her! :crying:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
jasonmotox said:
I dont know how I did this but, I accidently posted this thread before I finished my story.
to summarize it: the wife said she didnt feel safe in her car and would rather drive a Titan!
But when I get home she's re-niggin on me, so I'll have to keep working on her! :crying:

if she runs into carts in an altima what kind of damage do you think she will do in a titan! I definately don't want to be around that area to find out lol"misslelau

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cneary812 said:
if she runs into carts in an altima what kind of damage do you think she will do in a titan! I definately don't want to be around that area to find out lol"misslelau
you have to realize all she's thinking about lately is our 3 month old boy, she's normally a good driver. she would definitly be better off in a Titan!
her last car, 99' eclipse gs, leather, sunroof, spoiler, ground effects all stock.
she hit curbs with the front all the time, she took it off road one time and used the front bumper as a shovel, backed her car down across my rear bumper (nice crease) and eventually blew the motor at 80k mile!:jester:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
jasonmotox said:
you have to realize all she's thinking about lately is our 3 month old boy, she's normally a good driver. she would definitly be better off in a Titan!
her last car, 99' eclipse gs, leather, sunroof, spoiler, ground effects all stock.
she hit curbs with the front all the time, she took it off road one time and used the front bumper as a shovel, backed her car down across my rear bumper (nice crease) and eventually blew the motor at 80k mile!:jester:
Even a better reason not to put her in a Titan.......:upsidedow

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sounds pretty slick chief.... you must be one hell of a sweet talker. :)

jasonmotox said:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
timid1 said:
Sounds pretty slick chief.... you must be one hell of a sweet talker. :)
the deal's not done yet but, the father in law told me last night he was looking into getting a 2wd KC Titan sooo, I'm thinking great bargaining chip at the dealership, come in lookingto buy 2 Titans they should give us some good rebates! Yeah I'm a smooth talker:cheers:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The deal is done!! I am now the proud owner of an 07' CC 4wd SE Titan!
To top it off I am the owner of 2 Titans now!
anybody know if the 2 1/2" leveling kit I originally bought for my 2wd will work on my 4wd?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
jasonmotox said:
The deal is done!! I am now the proud owner of an 07' CC 4wd SE Titan!
To top it off I am the owner of 2 Titans now!
anybody know if the 2 1/2" leveling kit I originally bought for my 2wd will work on my 4wd?
Congrats on the second Titan. As for the 2wd PRG kit it will not work for the 4wd. It will cause you to make contact with your coil bucket.

·
Registered
599 Posts
it will bottom out when u hit a bump get a 2 inch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts