Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i was wondering what all of you are paying for the titan. Im looking at possibly trading in my 82 f-150 for one. I would like a king cab, i havent decided on 2wd or 4wd yet. It will be used for towing my 80 chevy luv when i get it modifyed for racing and such(about 4,000lbs once every month). I would like to stay down around $20,000 (why im looking at the nissan ist a bit cheaper and Nissan has a better track record than most), though i think i could swing $25,000. Well thanks for the info guys.
:alfdance: never seen this before!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll pm you Sunday with prices for both. 4x2's are hard to come by in Wash. PM me with specifics on what you want and I'll see if it's available.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Selection is limited, that's true, but I'm not sure if they are flying off the lots either. Mepr, I'd buy from Ron if I were you. He seems pretty honest so far, and will probably shoot you a good price right off the bat. ;-)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well what exactly im looking for is a new rig that has low entry cost but will still tow my little truck whith spare parts and everything on a trailer well. Im not realy shure if 4wd is nesesary though as i still have my 90 trooper for driving in the snow and such:)

·
Registered
780 Posts
se kingcab 4wd with: bench se popular pkg, off road pkg, tow pkg, & utility package = $27,500

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. Avg MPG so far after 1100 miles is 15.7.

I live in Hemet and have drove it to and from work to Pt Loma area a couple times and a small trip up to the Ventura area last weekend thus far.

Chris

·
Registered
266 Posts
I ordered a smoke titan a few weeks ago. I'm already partial to smoke. *sigh* i wish march would get here faster.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Yeah, we love the smoke color...only other color we even thought about getting was the Canteen Green. We are more than pleased with our choice though. I have just gotten used to answering Q's from 3-4 people everytime I stop anywhere with her.

Chris

·
Registered
266 Posts
HA! I'm looking forward to that. I just hope the Titan's novelty hasn't worn off by the time I get mine delivered.

·
Registered
205 Posts
California Titan
I also have a Deep Water SE. I love that color.
Good Luck with your new truck!!!:D :D :D

Great to see more Titan's in the San Diego area. I'll wave if I see you on the freeway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts