Nissan Titan Forum banner

What are all of you paying...

1616 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  robertc
Hello i was wondering what all of you are paying for the titan. Im looking at possibly trading in my 82 f-150 for one. I would like a king cab, i havent decided on 2wd or 4wd yet. It will be used for towing my 80 chevy luv when i get it modifyed for racing and such(about 4,000lbs once every month). I would like to stay down around $20,000 (why im looking at the nissan ist a bit cheaper and Nissan has a better track record than most), though i think i could swing $25,000. Well thanks for the info guys.
:alfdance: never seen this before!:D
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Selection is limited, that's true, but I'm not sure if they are flying off the lots either. Mepr, I'd buy from Ron if I were you. He seems pretty honest so far, and will probably shoot you a good price right off the bat. ;-)

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well what exactly im looking for is a new rig that has low entry cost but will still tow my little truck whith spare parts and everything on a trailer well. Im not realy shure if 4wd is nesesary though as i still have my 90 trooper for driving in the snow and such:)

· Registered
780 Posts
se kingcab 4wd with: bench se popular pkg, off road pkg, tow pkg, & utility package = $27,500

· Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. Avg MPG so far after 1100 miles is 15.7.

I live in Hemet and have drove it to and from work to Pt Loma area a couple times and a small trip up to the Ventura area last weekend thus far.

Chris

· Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Yeah, we love the smoke color...only other color we even thought about getting was the Canteen Green. We are more than pleased with our choice though. I have just gotten used to answering Q's from 3-4 people everytime I stop anywhere with her.

Chris

· Registered
205 Posts
California Titan
I also have a Deep Water SE. I love that color.
Good Luck with your new truck!!!:D :D :D

Great to see more Titan's in the San Diego area. I'll wave if I see you on the freeway.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.