Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some about 3 months ago but now the brightness has faded so much that they hardly light up the road. Price isn't a concern, I just want to know what is the best ones to get so the bulbs don't fade in 2 or 3 months. The ones I got were from Ebay so they had no warranty. I found this HID site which covers the bulbs for a year, but what color should I get? I want one that's really bright and still looks cool. This site like any other sites recommends 6000k? Is it true?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I've had good luck getting mine from HIDExtra.com

Good prices and pretty good quality.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
You got me worried now. I ordered mine on the 29th of March and just called them about my order, since I've yet to receive a tracking number. After being on hold 3 times someone finally picked up and said my order is being packed as we speak and it is getting shipping from China (as we speak, right? Sure). I asked him if this China shipping deal is normal for the company and he told me it's something new they are trying out, and he says it has been going well for a week now with no complaints. Hopefully will be getting a tracking number here soon.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
For all of you worried of ddm going bust, that is a HUDGE NO! They actually are expanding.. Like them on Facebook and he even gives you his cell phone number to text him and ask questions..

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've been running DDMtuning 6K lows for 2 years no problems. Also, my wife's sequoia has same setup.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i've used ddm hids for a while now without any problems. Lifetime warranty is what sells it for me and the pricing as well.

·
Read Only
2,060 Posts
Wow... y'all got duped by spam.

What are the best HID kits?

Posts by doglover2050:

www.titantalk.com - I got some about 3 months ago but now the brightness has faded so much that they hardly light up the road. Price isn't a concern, I just want to know what is the best ones to get so the bulbs don't fade in 2 or 3 months. The ones I got were from Ebay so they had no warranty. I found this HID site which covers the bulbs for a year, but what color should I get? I want one that's really bright and still looks cool. This site like any other sites recommends 6000k? Is it true?

www.evotuners.net - I got some about 3 months ago but now the brightness has faded so much that they hardly light up the road. Price isn't a concern, I just want to know what is the best ones to get so the bulbs don't fade in 2 or 3 months. The ones I got were from Ebay so they had no warranty. I found this HID site which covers the bulbs for a year, but what color should I get? I want one that's really bright and still looks cool. This site like any other sites recommends 6000k? Is it true?

www.challengertalk.com - I got some about 3 months ago but now the brightness has faded so much that they hardly light up the road. Price isn't a concern, I just want to know what is the best ones to get so the bulbs don't fade in 2 or 3 months. The ones I got were from Ebay so they had no warranty. I found this HID site which covers the bulbs for a year, but what color should I get? I want one that's really bright and still looks cool. This site like any other sites recommends 6000k? Is it true?

www.mazdas247.com - I got some about 3 months ago but now the brightness has faded so much that they hardly light up the road. Price isn't a concern, I just want to know what is the best ones to get so the bulbs don't fade in 2 or 3 months. The ones I got were from Ebay so they had no warranty. I found this HID site which covers the bulbs for a year, but what color should I get? I want one that's really bright and still looks cool. This site like any other sites recommends 6000k? Is it true?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually there are lots of HID kits in market and to get the perfect quality HID kit is difficult..So good luck finding a quality, durable good performing HID kit..From my side i will suggest Gourmet Garage HID kit as a good buy..These kit includes systems which are plug-and-play for most vehicles and use the highest quality components and weather proof connectors. If you want brighter light 6000k is ok.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm going to try to order some through my company to do a head to head comparison over a 6 months period to get real results and answers. It will be weird driving around with different headlights in the right and left side, but I think it is worth it to get some real world opinions. Plus, it is a business expense we can decide what to carry in stock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts