Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I gave my wife the 04' Titan about 6 months ago when I got my 07'.
I like to drive it at least once a week to make sure everything is running smooth cause she wouldnt know if something was wrong unless it just stopped moving. (she blew the motor in her 99' Eclipse!, I didnt drive it hardly at all)
So anyways, last night I'm going to get some beer and I figure I'll take the ol green machine. I start er' up VROOOM! yeah thats my old girl. My wife got the loud truck (duals) and I got the big truck (lifted)
I look at the dash and this is what I see.
Now what are the chances of catching the odometer perfectly at this milege?
So I figure, might as well get a cool pick, enjoy?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Cool!!! I hope you can see it again one of these days at 222222.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Nice! Now catch it at 123456!

I happened to see mine at 12345. Weird how you get drawn to the odo at the coolest times. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
How is the 04' running with that kind of milage. Any major changes after 50? 75? 100?
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it runs great! the only thing I want to do to her is reset the timing back to stock. After so many miles I just think it would be safer for the motor. When she starts up there's a loud VROOOM as if I gas'd it and I just dont like the thought of the oil not being there for that start up rev.
other than that its still a beast.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Would be my favorite.
Go for it!
:thedevil:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Nice! Now catch it at 123456!

I happened to see mine at 12345. Weird how you get drawn to the odo at the coolest times. :dunno:
Great, now he'll go nuts trying too catch that. LOL

·
Registered
897 Posts
jasonmotox said:
it runs great! the only thing I want to do to her is reset the timing back to stock. After so many miles I just think it would be safer for the motor. When she starts up there's a loud VROOOM as if I gas'd it and I just dont like the thought of the oil not being there for that start up rev.
other than that its still a beast.
It's a Nissan. That's just the way the Titans fire up.

I didn't even tune the ECU on my Hardbody until 107K. Put 170K on it.

I would keep the timing advanced.

Just my .02

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Demondw3 said:
I tried to catch mine at 76,543 not as cool as the many 1's. I think it was also telling you to put your seatbelt on. I only say this because I almost was side swiped by some idiot as I was bringing my son to daycare and I did not have my on.
I took the picture before I left the driveway, that was the odometer reading from when my wife drove it last. weird huh?
I usually wear my seatbelt now since I got a little boy to take care of.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
jasonmotox said:
I took the picture before I left the driveway, that was the odometer reading from when my wife drove it last. weird huh?
I usually wear my seatbelt now since I got a little boy to take care of.:cheers:
I was about 3 houses from my house when the idiot b-otch came off a side street and never looked to the right. Here daughter seen me and had the deer in the headlights look. I would have used my airhorn but at 0725 in the morning i figured I'd P/O some neighbors..

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nice catch with the all 1's. :cheers: When I hit the 1200mile point in my truck, I just so happened to have just pulled over at my friends house. This was the day the Titan tires and my MPG started getting worse. :upsidedow

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts